My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Email to PG&E, July 5, 2023

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 5, 2023 at 11:49 AM

Re:  PG&E's Responsibility to Refrain from Providing Falsified Witness Statements to the FBI

To the management of PG&E:

This is to document that PG&E service technician "Mitch" visited our residence at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA this morning at approximately 10:00 AM.  Please see the Service Report here attached.

Please note that, in my email to PG&E yesterday afternoon, I requested that no one disturb us at our residence, but rather that corrections be made to our gas flow at the point of the problem's origin, which appears to be PG&E's hardscaping facility on municipal property on Vista Verde Way.

My request that PG&E refrain from disturbing us relates specifically to PG&E's signatory relationship to Infragard.

Due to the fact that PG&E appears to have committed crimes against its law-abiding customers at FBI directives, my family chief among them, PG&E is motivated -- along with the FBI -- to knowingly mischaracterize the FBI's wrongfully designated "targets of interest" as "dangerous" or "unstable."

Any falsified witness statement by PG&E service technician "Mitch" can be utilized by the FBI to falsely justify a law enforcement raid on our home.

This email is to inform PG&E of the company's liability in the event that any witness statement whatsoever signed by "Mitch" for the FBI, local law enforcement, or any other FBI affiliate should be utilized as wrongful justification for a law enforcement raid on my home or my husband's place of work.

Please be aware that my cordial, honorable, cogent conversation with PG&E technician "Mitch" was both witnessed and documented in its entirety.

I will be providing a notarized affidavit pertaining to Mitch's unscheduled visit to my home this morning.

Until that time, I ask that he refrain from providing any falsified witness statement to FBI personnel or affiliates.

Again, PG&E possesses direct liability for the results of any such prevarication.

My law-abiding family and I deserve to be safe from any and all interaction with members of corrupt law enforcement and their affiliates at this time.

PG&E has a responsibility to support that safety under these circumstances.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment