My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 17, 2023

UPDATE: Possible Nighttime Hexavalent Chromium Dissemination at 45 Vista Verde Way from July 16th to July 17th 2023

An UPDATE appears at the conclusion of this post.

*************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, this is to document a possible hexavalent chromium exposure, which FBI affiliates suggest occurred last night, July 16th to 17th, 2023.

They appear to suggest that there was environmental contamination exterior to my residence, through aerial of some kind.

They appear to have recommended that I do not exit my residence for two weeks, in order to limit my exposure to this known carcinogen.

Of concern, my cat Zoe had a severe and prolonged coughing fit last night, a highly unusual event, and much more wrenching than any I recall her experiencing.  Based on her respiratory distress, it appears that my stalker's threats of FBI dissemination of hexavalent chromium may possibly have been realized.

It is worth noting that FBI affiliates appear to suggest there have been multiple hexavalent chromium exposures to our residence over time.

I will take an exterior soil sample with enough volume for multiple future analyses.

If in fact last night's exposure occurred, it would seem that the FBI intends in no way to halt its unconstitutional predations toward my family.

Immediate fulfillment of my FOIA request would seem to be indicated, along with follow up that facilitates necessary medical care for my whole family.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns herewith.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

UPDATE:  Threats following my obtaining soil samples from my property for analysis of hexavalent chromium appear to focus on violent nighttime break-in at our residence, with many messages conveying "this is your death," such as those that follow:



In addition, there have been myriad mentions of deadly ionizing radiation exposures overnight, allegedly perpetrated with the assistance of small robotic vehicles that FBI affiliates allege have already been placed beneath our house.  

It is suggested that these devices can be utilized to target my husband, given extensively falsified law enforcement reporting that has been perpetrated toward him regarding his entirely honorable work.  That said, I'm sure such devices could be utilized to harm any one of us.

Clearly, there is an immediate necessity to remove all harmful DEWs the FBI has placed within our residence and at neighbor's residences.  (It its noteworthy that EMF/ELF radiation threats are being frequently extended as well.)

Obviously, these technologies are not within the realm of my specialization.  But it does seem, given the high levels of ionizing radiation we have been measuring in our kitchen and family room over the past week, that profoundly damaging exposures to ionizing radiation are well within the capabilities of a corrupt FBI and its affiliates.

A third set of threats pertain to the FBI's perpetration of a "staged suicide" toward our youngest son.

A fourth set of threats pertain to intentional brain damage toward my family members, knowingly perpetrated by FBI personnel and affiliates.

A fifth set of threats delineates a staged car accident for my husband.  A portion of these threats appear with mentions of a follow-on lawsuit as directed by the FBI.

A sixth set of threats pertain to intentional financial harm through the flooding of 40 Gansett Rd., followed by insurance cancellation by MPIUA and FBI-directed lawsuit.

A seventh set of threats pertains to the theft and publication by FBI personnel of my book manuscript.

An eighth set of threats mentions poisoning of food and/or water.

A ninth set of threats appears to reference car bomb, package or letter bomb.

A tenth set of threats suggests that I sleep on the floor at night due to the risk of sniper assault.

An eleventh set of threats suggests that my oldest son has "less than a year" to live due to the Echinococcus multilocularis caused by the agency, without my compliance with unlawful FBI demands for my silence of the FBI's crimes toward the law-abiding American public.

A twelfth set of threats, remarkably, suggests assault toward myself or a family member with ricin or Polonium 210, both obviously Russian-affiliated assaults in a historical context.  In this case, it seems damning that such threats are being extended by corrupt FBI personnel with alleged ties to Russian-affiliated organized crime within the United States.

A thirteenth set of threats repeatedly suggests that HAARP is being deployed against my family members with the express intention of causing heart attack.  There are repeated references to U.S. (Colorado Springs) personnel coordinating with their Canadian counterparts to engage in satellite tasking relating to this deployment.

A fourteenth set of threats references fairly detailed kidnapping plans, with reference to a holding location off of Skyline Drive.

A fifteenth set of threats alleges that close-range DEWs placed within our residence have the capacity to cause blindness in a law-abiding "target," virtually overnight.

A sixteenth set of threats alleges that a violent law-enforcement raid can be perpetrated against us on the basis of illegal substances we have never used, but that can be planted at our residence by corrupt law enforcement personnel.

Finally, there are repeated threats that the FBI has the ability to task the Air Force with the downing of civilian aircraft through co-opting autopilot functions, and that it will perpetrate such a mass murder involving a plane on which I or my family members are traveling.

It may be germane that FBI personnel have repeatedly suggested that the FBI leadership has requested that management of my law-abiding family's "targeting" be led by CIA personnel functioning as FBI affiliates, allowing the FBI to disingenuously disavow all knowledge of harms perpetrated against us.

It seems clear that the FBI will not halt its unconstitutional predations toward my family until the agency is publicly exposed for its crimes against the law-abiding American public.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment