My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Preservation of Evidence Demand to Aquasure

OIG Hotline, have a field day with this.  

I am informed that Aquasure has actively communicated with the FBI/CIA about the placement of an ionizing radiation device within the beaded filtration tubes that are part of the water filtration system my husband and I ordered on Saturday, July 15, 2023, order number WJ36871055.

While FBI affiliates state that Aquasure personnel have been instructed to "burn the books" regarding those communication, perhaps your investigators can make headway.

Clearly, whistleblowers of FBI malfeasance -- and the family members of whistleblowers -- do not deserve to die from exposure to levels of ionizing radiation known to be devastating to human health.

Again, as honorable and conscientious people, we are faced with the problem of a murderous FBI which believes the agency has the dispensation to murder law-abiding Americans with impunity.  If the President directs Christopher Wray to cease and desist, the Director contacts his CIA affiliates to take on the task of harming virtuous people as a contracted assignment.

I disagree with these actions, and I believe the American public will disagree with them as well.

I am most grateful for your active involvement in this remarkable case.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to:  support@aquasureusa.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: July 18, 2023 at 9:45 AM

Re: ATTN: CEO of Aquasure

To the CEO of Aquasure:

Please be apprised that I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.  This matter is currently under investigation as an "insider threat" to our democracy, with investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice actively pursuing this case.

My husband and I are also Aquasure customers, given that we just ordered a Signature Series Whole House Water Filtration System on Saturday, July 15, 2023.

I am informed as of this morning that Aquasure has become signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI, since our order on Saturday, and further, that the FBI has requested Aquasure's assistance in placing a powerful ionizing radiation device within the filtration system which is to be provided to our family.

Please be apprised that, should the water filtration system we have ordered undergo any harmful changes whatsoever, Aquasure will incur direct liability for those changes.

This communication serves as our binding agreement that Aquasure guarantees to provide us with the water filtration system we have ordered exactly as the equipment was originally manufactured, with no alterations or additions of any kind to the fundamental water filtration device.

As a whistleblower, I am standing in defense of the civil liberties and human rights of all American citizens.  I have refused all bribery attempts and braved all threats in order to maintain this ethical stance.  Correspondingly, I appreciate Aquasure's guarantee that we will receive the water filtration system we have ordered, with no alterations manifested as retaliation by corrupt agents within the FBI.

Please also consider this communication a preservation of evidence demand.

I formally request with this letter that Aquasure preserve all communications from FBI personnel to its employees and management, in order to best assist OIG Hotline investigators in their inquiry.  If Aquasure has been provided with a harmful device by FBI personnel or affiliates, please keep that device for investigators' close examination.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this important matter.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



*************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment