My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, July 17, 2023

Threats of FBI Tampering with Water Filtration System

OIG Hotline, in response to the FBI's/Cal Water's contamination of our water supply with Echinococcus and Schistosomiasis flukes, I recommended to my husband that we purchase a sand-based, whole-house water filter, which has the capacity to filter out these dangerous organisms.

This is the system my husband ordered this Saturday, July 15, 2023 (Aquasure's Signature Series Whole House Water Filtration System with Fine Mesh Resin 64,000 Grains) : 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/AQUASURE-Signature-Series-Complete-Whole-House-Water-Filtration-System-with-Fine-Mesh-Resin-64-000-Grains-AS-SE1500FM/319280506

Yesterday, July 16, 2023, I received multiple threats from FBI affiliates stating that the FBI intends to tamper with this water filter, in order to create ongoing ionizing radiation exposure from our water supply.  Specifically, FBI affiliates referenced an alleged plan to place "a perfect matchine at the center" of this water filter, which would result in a "Chernobyl"-like radiation source of "hot sand."

Needless to say, Home Depot, Aquasure, and the delivery service all bear potential liability for tampering with this water filter.

The FBI, knowing my family is entirely law abiding, bears direct liability for any changes to this filtration equipment.

Any water which is "hot" radioactively will cause me to change this system and conserve the one in question for evidence of harmful alterations.

For law-abiding Americans to have to worry about harm to their water supply as perpetrated by the current FBI demonstrates how lawless the FBI's far right ranks have, in fact, become.

Please extend warning to this agency not to perpetrate further harms toward myself, my family, my friends, my pet, my water filter, or my water supply.

Americans should be safe from criminal FBI agents within the sanctity of their own homes, surely.

The fact that utilities companies have cooperated with the FBI in causing harm to law-abiding Americans immediately raises the question of how many have suffered from illness and death as the direct result of the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program.

The FBI knows that number.

The American public deserves to know it as well.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Please note that additional threats to our family received within the last 24 hours include the following:

  • Threats of FBI personnel tampering with USPS mail in order to prevent delivery of property tax for 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA to the Town of Falmouth Collector's Office
  • Threats of the FBI directing Town of Falmouth personnel to fail to deposit property tax for 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole, MA.  (Both of the above appear to relate to larger schemes of forced property divestment.)
  • Threats of theft of Lane MacWilliams'/Lane von Herzen's intellectual property.
  • Threats of physical harm in the form of kidnapping 
  • Repeated threats previously delineated via lanemacwilliams@gmail.com
I hereby certify that the information conveyed within this post is true and correct.






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment