My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, July 16, 2023

When the FBI Chooses to Weaponize the Grief of American Pet Owners

OIG Hotline investigators, among the long list of Txx Lxxxx' crimes against my family, his directive to Mr. Yuto Katahira-Ables to contaminate a box containing the ashes of our beloved pet Oliver is notable.

I have preserved the contaminated cardboard box from Allied Pet Crematory for investigators' analysis, and I have done my best to sterilize the cedar box in which our pet's ashes now reside.

Mr. Ables stated that a key and lock were inside the cedar box, along with the ashes.  I suspect these of being knowingly contaminated as well.  Needless to say, we have not handled them.

The pathogen utilized by Tom Lxxxx and a wayward FBI in this instance is unknown to me.  But I would venture a guess that, if I had been unaware of the contamination, it would have been capable of hospitalizing my family.

What can one observe about those who not only kill law-abiding Americans' beloved pets, but then try to prey upon their owners by weaponizing their grief?

The contemplation of these rather disastrous character failures on the part of Tom Lxxxx and the FBI Director is best postponed in deference to the opportunity for OIG Hotline investigators to gather the facts of this particular crime.

You have my full blessing in doing so with all diligence and rigor.

With gratitude for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to:  alliedpetcrematory@yahoo.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com Date: July 16, 2023 at 10:09 AM

Re:  Oliver's Cremation Through Allied Pet Crematory

Yuto, I received Oliver's ashes yesterday, along with the receipt.

Thank you for sending them.

I must disclose to you that the cedar box containing Oliver's ashes and the small cardboard box containing these items were contaminated with a pathogen having nothing to do with Oliver's illness.  The fact that this contamination was perpetrated at the direction of an individual by the name of Tom Lxxxx is highly concerning.  Mr. Lxxxx is being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice for his participation in crimes against the law-abiding American public, justified through knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

The fact that you were offered compensation to contaminate the material you mailed to my family represents yet another layer of ethical peril.

Yuto, Mr. Lxxxx will instruct you to erase all evidence of your communications with him, and even to destroy your cell phone on which those communications transpired.

Please consider this letter a formal preservation of evidence demand that you decline to follow these directives, and that you instead make all communications, and communications devices, available to investigators from the OIG Hotline.

It is best that you engage in no further direct contact with me.

I appreciate your cooperation in full illumination of this serious matter.

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

***********************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment