My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Renewed Threats of "Extraction" Extended by FBI Affiliates

 OIG Hotline investigators, FBI affiliates appear to be conveying consistent messaging with regard to an assigned "extraction" at my residence, presumably of me, although the threats seem to be suggesting that my husband was the focus of one or more falsified witness statements in the Frankfurt airport.

These messages appear to be referencing false accusations of "espionage activity" on behalf of China.

There appears to be the suggestion that the FBI or its affiliates have created one or more AI-generated films alleging unlawful or dishonorable conduct on my husband's part or my own.

As a result, I am now receiving messages of a "police search" of my home as an apparent excuse for an "extraction."

I just need to convey that, for peaceable and law-abiding civilians, this is frightening.

I do realize that corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx is desperate to demonstrate publicly that he is not a liar.

Yet, he is a liar.

I do realize that far right factions of the FBI are anxious to prove that they haven't falsified a vast number of files on law-abiding American citizens for indefensible and anti-democratic objectives.

Yet, they have falsified a vast number of files on law-abiding American citizens.

I am given to understand that Txx Lxxxx pressured the women at My Sister's House in Sacramento into stating the falsehood that I ever told them I was HIV positive.

Yet, I am not HIV positive.

I am not a national security threat.

I am simply a truth teller who has more courage than most.

I, as an intrepid whistleblower and a loyal American, have stumbled across a horrifying truth:  that far right factions of the FBI and its affiliates have turned against the American people they have sworn to serve and protect.

In return, the FBI has tried repeatedly to take my life and the lives of my family members.  At this point, FBI affiliates are preventing us from obtaining necessary ultrasounds and follow up care that will prove we were all intentionally exposed to Echinococcus multilocularis by this selfsame federal law enforcement agency.

In such a world, does it seem possible that corrupt FBI staff and/or affiliates would seek to break into our home, as has been threatened, inject me with HIV, as has been threatened,  and take me to a "holding facility" off a side road on Skyline Blvd., as has been threatened?

Honestly, these people seem highly disturbed and demonstrably murderous, so one mustn't view these types of threats as impossible.

In response, I have asked my husband to update his general affidavit to encompass some of the most recent threats of false accusations I have received from FBI affiliates.  He has told me that he will attempt to have this notarized on the way home from work tonight.  (If the notarization isn't perfect, we will redo it.  At least it can serve as a reasonable placeholder in the meantime.)

As for myself, I will endeavor to recount my visit to My Sister's House in Sacramento for the background information of investigators.  This information, too, will be rendered into affidavit form as soon as I am able to do so.

I include some of the recent threats that have been extended to me, below.

Please accept my deep and abiding appreciation for your presence in this situation.  We certainly would not have made it this far without you.

Most gratefully,




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The following threats appear to suggest that my seeking ultrasounds for my family members has prompted the FBI's effort to "extract" me from my home.



The following threats appear to make reference to intentional HIV exposure, a long-threatened harm toward my family from FBI affiliates:





No comments:

Post a Comment