My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Urgent: Correction to Gas Mix Supplying 45 Vista Verde Way Through Adjustment at PG&E Hardscaping Facility on Vista Verde Way

OIG Hotline, please see the email below to PG&E.

I am informed that Nancy Bovee, our neighbor at 46 Vista Verde Way, knows all about the PG&E/Cal Water malfeasance perpetrated at these utilities' joint hardscaping project on Vista Verde Way.  I'm sure she will willingly disclose to investigators the extent of information at her disposal.

Her contact information is as follows:  Nancy Bovee, 46 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.  Email: empress9@aol.com, Phone: home: (650) 851-3061, cell: (650) 245-8588.

What can we say about far right factions of the FBI in this instance?

Perhaps the most charitable observation is that they appear to have intended to contribute to the fireworks of July 4th by lending my home to the cause.

My definition of patriotism, by contrast, does not involve the murder of law-abiding American citizens.

Given that FBI Director Christopher Wray appears to differ with me on this point, I think this dialogue should be conducted in a public forum.  In that way, the American people can decide for themselves whether they believe the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program should be allowed to continue.

Looking back at history, there was a devastating night on November 9th of 1938 when most small towns in Germany were instructed to burn their synagogues to the ground, while the firefighters were directed to stand by and watch.

Are the current FBI's actions so different?

What is patriotic about the commission of premeditated crimes against one's fellow citizens?

To me, patriotism means that we as Americans make the commitment to defend one another's civil liberties and human rights in the face of those who would attempt to deprive them of their freedom, their privacy, their property, and their lives.

Democracy requires that we demonstrate the courage to help one another, to speak up for one another, to build the bonds that totalitarianism would break.

Democracy requires that we recognize the sacred human potential within each one of us, and that we strive to defend its sanctity -- over and above the totalitarian desire for power.

Secular authority is eminently fragile without our collective commitment to preserve it.

Perhaps Christopher Wray and his corrupt cohort of far right FBI henchmen would have celebrated to see my house go up in flames on Independence Day. Was the champagne already chosen?  Were the sparklers already lit?

I think we should allow Mr. Wray the chance to explain himself with his most heartfelt declamations in front of an open session of Congress on the issue of his agency's crimes against law-abiding "targets of interest."

Speak up, Mr. Wray.  Let's hear what you had in mind.

My America looks different from the autocratic mayhem the far right is attempting to manifest -- this, without the knowledge or consent of the American people.

My America celebrates truth-telling.  It celebrates diversity.  It celebrates the health and well-being of my neighbors, near and far.  It celebrates free and fair elections.  It celebrates privacy, free speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of peaceful assembly.  And it celebrates the Constitution you yourself have vowed to defend.

I believe my America will prevail, Mr. Wray.  Not yours.

But by all means, let's ask the American people how they feel about this issue.

In the meantime, I would like to wish all who truly love America's shared promise of freedom a joyful -- and safe -- 4th of July.






Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: July 4, 2023 at 4:33 PM

Re: Urgent:  Correction to Gas Mix Supplying 45 Vista Verde Way

To the Management of PG&E:

It has come to my attention that PG&E, at the unlawful directives of the FBI, has recently altered the gas mis serving our home at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028, and that it has done so at least twice.

First, on Tuesday, June 26, 2023 at 9:00 AM, I noted that the burners on our gas stove had changed color entirely, and were burning orange instead of blue, indicating a dangerously high carbon monoxide content.  Please see the photograph attached herewith to see the exact appearance of an active burner during this problem.

I immediately turned the burners off, and requested that FBI personnel fix the problem on an urgent basis.

By 4:00 PM that same day, the issue had been fixed.  Please see the attached photo of thee normal blue flame that had been restored in the late afternoon, following PG&E's visit to its facility with Cal Water at 46 Vista Verde Way immediately prior to the normalization of the gas flow to our residence.

This morning, July 4, 2023, the lit burners on our gas stove are making intermittent "popping" sounds, seeming to indicate small combustions of gas every five seconds or so.

This time, rather than ask the FBI to do the right thing directly, I am emailing you, and copying this communication to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

As an FBI whistleblower, I don't think that I or any of my family members should have to worry about a gas explosion at our residences.

Accordingly, I request that PG&E management promptly dispatch a crew to PG&E's Vista Verde Way facility and make immediate corrections to the gas mix supplying my residence.

Unless PG&E wants to race toward public exposure of its role in the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program, immediate remediation of this malfeasance -- without any disturbance at our residence -- should be provided.

I expect to be able to cook dinner for my family tonight without worrying about a gas explosion directed by corrupt FBI agents on the far right, with PG&E's willing collusion.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter,

Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment