My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, January 9, 2024

A Job Well Done or a Ruse?

OIG Hotline, I am concerned about several inconsistencies that are being conveyed to me by Menlo Park Septic Tank Cleaning Service.

This morning, the cell phone number which the company had on record for me is a number I do not recognize and did not extend to them.  

There are currently three employees on the property, Omar, Marguerito, and George, when I was told only one employee would be needed to complete the job at hand.

My call with my husband, who was on an open line when Omar and Marguerito were initially here, suddenly dropped, and when I picked up a phone call which I thought was his return call, a pre-recorded voice in a Chinese language began to speak.  

The call log as it appears on my cell phone is as follows:


The audio file of this call may be retrieved within an email to your attention sent to lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: 1/9/24 PART ONE 10:50 AM Conversation with Omar and Marguerito of Menlo Park Septic Tank Cleaning; Unwelcome Wrong Number, sent at 1:35 PM on January 9, 2024.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I have the feeling that today's septic tank cleaning may have been a ruse.

When Omar, Marguerito and George left, I placed security seals on the septic tank covers so as to prevent any tampering with the tanks in the future -- given the extensive threats of past tampering I received.  They now appear as follows with numbers described within an email sent to your attention at 5:47 PM (For the record, I audio and video taped the walk to the covers, the placement of the seals and the walk back to my residence.):


But when I did so, I noticed that the screws on the tank covers were in exactly the same position as prior to this service visit.  The covers looked untouched.  There was no mud on their surface, as would have been expected on this rainy day.

I feel as though the job may not have been done.

There was an extensive degree of lying on the part of Menlo Park Septic Tank Cleaning employees throughout the day, yet they did not seem to be a dishonest company when I first reached out to them.

Omar's repeated assertions that he felt "uncomfortable" seemed to have been closely scripted.  When I asked him if I could bring him a coat, food or drink, he immediately stated that he was fine.

No one explained to me why two and then three employees came to the property, as opposed to the single employee the company had told me to expect.

There was dishonesty about my contact number (Sabrina's lie) , whether the job was an emergency (Omar's lie), how many feet of hose Omar brought with him (Omar said 200 ft., Cindy said 100 ft.), previous discussions about the sloped nature of the property (Cindy's lie), the time of arrival (two lies by Sabrina), the location of No Trespassing signs (Cindy's lie), and the estimate for the job (Cindy's lie).

There was a terribly timed dropped phone call to my husband Ken, and, when he ought to have been calling back, an unwelcome voice speaking in Chinese. 

And, in the midst of all of this confusion, someone apparently impersonated my identity online in order to make a weapon purchase, referred to as "goodies" in the accompanying email.  It was only upon opening the attachment that the nature of the purchase was revealed.  This documentation is available to the OIG Hotline within an email sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Thank You For Your Order. (ZE-32116), sent on January 9, 2024 at 5:34 PM.

Now, at 5:36 PM, I am in receipt of threats of a law enforcement raid at my property.  My gauge of radon gas caused by the FBI has been steadily rising throughout the day and is now at 3.4 pCi/L.

I will now turn my attention to an affidavit concerning the day's events.

But I would appreciate the disallowance of any law enforcement raid at my property under these extraordinary circumstances -- or any circumstances, given the deep dishonesty of a number of local and federal law enforcement officials with a view into this matter.

All of today's phone dialogue and in-person conversations were recorded and forwarded to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com in emails with time stamps of 12:19 PM, 12:32 PM, 12:42 PM, 12:58 PM, 1:35 PM, 1:52 PM, 2:12 PM, 2:25 PM, 3:06 PM, 3:13 PM.

If today's septic tank emptying was a ruse, as I suspect -- if the covers to the tanks were never removed, as seems to be the case -- we need to immediately ask why.

If the work was not completed, then this implies extensive communications between Menlo Park Septic Tank Cleaning and the FBI or CIA (as a proxy for the FBI).  Why would they go to so much trouble unless the Phoenix Program were somehow involved?

I think that, despite my best efforts today, my family's safety has not yet been assured.

I do not want to removed the septic tank covers myself, and I don't want any member of my family to do so either.

But someone will soon need to ascertain whether the scheduled work today was completed properly.

When I determined how to do that, I will be documenting that approach for your Office.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment