My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Trespass by Amazon Delivery Driver

OIG Hotline, in an apparent repeat of past tactics utilized by the FBI and its affiliates, an Amazon delivery driver bypassed our clear No Trespassing signs at the top of our driveway to travel fifty feet to the front door today, January 23, 2024.

Presumably, this occurred while I was taking an online PMP class this morning.  There was no knock or ring of the doorbell. 

Because it seems that the FBI is intent on extending the false claim that there is a "hostage" at our property, a person in distress, or signs of violence of any kind, this sort of trespass is extremely dangerous for my family.

The specific intent appears to be that of falsely justifying a violent law enforcement raid.


In the meantime, our older son's current physician within H2, Giovanni Dandekar, appears to have -- at the instruction of FBI affiliates -- determined that our son should be immediately released.  This determination was made without any discussion with my husband or myself.

This appears to correspond directly to FBI threats that our older son will be directed to drive a car at FBI directive, and to cause harm at FBI directive.  Staged suicide, staged car accident, and myriad other harms already described for your Office, are all being threatened to me as at this time with regard to this young man, who has already suffered such egregious harm at the hands of a criminal FBI.

Again, Christopher Wray, Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa have a great deal to account for with regard to their crimes against my older son, my younger son, his girlfriend, my husband and myself.

Will it really assist them to compound those wrongs?

One must ask the obvious, given the highly unusual interventions the FBI has taken recently pertaining to my property.  Is it the case that the FBI intends to extend knowingly false blame of Phoenix Program crimes toward one or more of my family members?

Is the FBI intending to take the life of one or more of my family members in order to ensure that they cannot defend themselves from those false claims?

Will yet one more first-degree murder really solve the problems of Christopher Wray, Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa?

Do the FBI and its affiliates feel caught by my disclosures that my older son's roommate in H2, "Moses," has been actively threatening my son's life on behalf of the FBI during my son's hospitalization?

Good people of the OIG Hotline, I think the FBI's crimes -- as well as those of Stanford Medicine's personnel within H2 -- deserve prompt exposure.

I would like to hear what Christopher Wray, Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa have to say for themselves; and I would like to hear what Dr. Katherine Sanborn, Dr. Giovanni Dandekar, and Dr. Thomas Beck have to say for themselves as well.  And what about "Moses" and his close colleagues within H2?  What do these men have to say about their alleged "contributions" to national security in this context?  Anything at all?

What am I to make of Brandan Pesa's and Tom Lyons' threats that they will have my younger son arrested for complying with Tom Lyons' directives to carry a package to Hawaii on behalf of the FBI?

What about their threats to have him killed through a staged suicide, drug overdose, or violent encounter with law enforcement?

Is any of this acceptable within a functioning democracy?

I think not.

I do realize that the far right is accustomed to wielding the Phoenix Program to harm law-abiding Americans with impunity.

Enough is enough.

The men behind these unconstitutional assaults need to account for themselves in the public realm, since they appear to be incapable of apologizing in any other context.

I will be updating this blog with regard to further developments today.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment