My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 19, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, January 19, 2024

 4:37 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 to check email.  

Found that access to exam review feature on Eduhubspot website had been restored.

Reviewed practice exam explanations.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to log off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 5:31 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

7:58 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to join PMP class.

Electric power and Wifi were both disrupted (although there was no inclement weather and no pre-announced outage) at 9:38 AM.  Power was restored at 10:00 AM and Wifi was restored at 10:01 AM.

Signed onto MacBook Pro at 10:19 to 10:57 and 11:15 to 11:34 in order to view supplemental materials for PMP study, given the FBI's apparent intention to disrupt my class time online.  And signed on again from 12:30 for approximately 10 minutes to document and email apparent FBI threats appearing on my Amazon feed, a portion of which appear below.

Class instructor, Rekha, appeared to be disallowed from providing me with the slides I missed following class, despite my direct messages on Zoom, which follow here:

If the FBI tampers with the posted video log of this class, I will have no means of making up the lost material.  Further, PMI requires 35 hours of class time in order to apply for certification.  So, the posted videos, including that for this class, will need to be complete in order for me to qualify to sit for the exam.

I believe that the instructor, Rekha, is a person of goodwill who is under significant -- and criminal -- pressure from FBI personnel and/or affiliates.

Yesterday, after I took a 30 minute practice exam on Eduhubspot.com, I was initially prevented from reviewing the answer explanations.  After I forwarded photos of all of my test answers to Rekha, my access to the answer explanations on the website was magically restored.

So, it does appear that the FBI and/or its affiliates are striving to prevent my access to learning within this class, and doing so in criminal ways.

Meanwhile, FBI affiliates are now extending allegations that my older son and his physicians are being coerced into alleging a criminal profile -- either in him or another family member -- that could explain the alleged "evidence" on our property of capital crimes committed by a leading member of the far right through the Phoenix Program.

Alongside this, I am receiving threats of a staged suicide of my son perpetrated by the FBI, along with induced fatal illness or diabetes caused by the FBI.

I am being encouraged to "re-evaluate my decision making" regarding my illumination of the the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

And further, the FBI appears to be conveying that contamination of our water supply, property, and food by the FBI will continue unless the FBI receives "compliance" from all of my family members.

The FBI appears to continue to threaten ruining our properties and health with PBB exposure -- not particularly bright on their part, as this chemical can be easily assayed.  Was this the contaminant that caused my environmental gauges to measure hazardous chemicals in the air for a prolonged period yesterday, January 18, 2024?


And alongside this, the FBI continues to extend apparent threats to my air travel by continuous referencing air traffic control manuals such as this one:


Falsified witness statements dictated by Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa appear to be referenced by the FBI as pertaining to both of my sons:


Myriad guides to "mind control techniques" and "dark psychology" appear to imply that the FBI refuses to relinquish agency control over either one of my sons.  It is not clear whether this pertains to a potential false confession the FBI may be attempting to extract from my older son, or whether this pertains to false accusations toward others.  References to both China and Korea appear to imply that the FBI is still pursuing a knowingly false "espionage" narrative.


And, monographs regarding "animal abuse" and "sexual serial killing" seem to be referencing false  accusations toward one or more of my family members, in an example of apparently projected blame.




As if instructing me, the FBI appears to be explaining to me that I can become rich if I only comply with the agency's every demand.  The following book, "The Exchange," which depicts a tale of "survival, revenge, and the high price of ambition" is being repeatedly recommended to me as edifying reading.




Meanwhile, I am urged to "think positively," because the FBI will "teach me to be rich" once I learn to do what I am told.

Finally, the agency appears to be offering to rectify its intentional harms to my family's fundamental health in return for my compliance with its every demand, suggesting that we could receive prioritized hospital care on an urgent basis.

This appears to go some distance toward characterizing the FBI's current threats and bribes as they are being extended to me, though this list is by no means complete.

I hereby certify that I am in receipt of the above information.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

Currently online.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 6:00 PM, I began reviewing a PMP video through eduhubspot.com

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I ceased watching the video with approximately 20 minutes left to view.  Checked Amazon and email.  Updated blog upon receiving threats that my husband's visit to the hospital was intended to result in harm to harm to him through knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment