My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, January 27, 2024

No Ordinary Dreamer

I had a dream this morning, and I'm no ordinary dreamer.

My dreams are beacons which peer into the possible future.

I don't ignore them anymore.

In my dream, corrupt members of the FBI arrived at my house this morning, Saturday, January 27, 2024, and proceeded to arrest my husband, who is, in all ways, an honorable and law-abiding person.

Why did this occur?

It occurred, because my son, Graham MacWilliams, who is now hospitalized within Stanford Medicine's H2, lied about my husband in a statement provided to corrupt law enforcement.  

Why would Graham lie?

Because yesterday, his compromised physician, Dr. Thomas Beck, prescribed for Graham two medications which, taken together, can cause psychosis, delirium, memory loss, seizures, heart attack, and sudden death.

Why did Dr. Beck do this, when I had written to him to express that the two medications he had proposed should never be co-prescribed?

I'm not sure.

I suspect that Dr. Beck has broken the law in some manner or other, and the FBI knows about that violation, and is now controlling his every action with that lever.

The result is that Dr. Beck, as a proxy for a murderous FBI, now holds Graham's life within his hands.  He can kill my son with legally prescribed medication any time he so chooses.  Graham appears to know his circumstances quite well.  And it's also fair to say that he wants to live.

So.

What lie is the FBI forcing Graham to tell about his father?

The FBI is forcing Graham to tell a lie that his father has harmed the vulnerable.

Why do I believe this?

Because I have been told that FBI affiliates, as perpetrators of the DoD's unconstitutional Phoenix Program, which the FBI helps to manifest, have placed unspecified "evidence" of capital crimes on our three-and-a-half acre property in Portola Valley.

What better way to "neutralize" an FBI whistleblower than to accuse her or her family members of a capital crime?

She immediately becomes "unemployable," in the words of the FBI personnel who are attempting this feat.  The mere accusation is enough to prevent her from ever working again.

And I am that FBI whistleblower.  I am the person who has helped to discover the FBI's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  So, it is fair to say that the FBI would like to silence my voice, probably more than any other person Christopher Wray or Brandan Pesa or Tom Lyons can name.

Yesterday, I captured on a digital audio recording device the lies of Stanford Medicine personnel concerning my son Graham's medical care.  I also captured Graham's admissions regarding prior FBI communications to him directing knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.  The FBI would like to get its hands on that recording device before I make the digital files available to the OIG Hotline.

So, I am herewith transferring ownership of that device to the OIG Hotline, along with all of my other computers, files, memory sticks and audio and video recording devices.

This is a photograph of the device in question.  OIG Hotline, it now belongs to you.


What needs to happen at this time?

Well, ideally, my family would have intervention from the federal level.  We would have direct communication from Washington, D.C. in the form of a person who knows our plight and is determined to help us, and alongside us, the democracy of the United States of America, too.

Why is this so necessary?

Because the Phoenix Program and our nation's civil liberties cannot co-exist anymore.

The far right is in the midst of a power grab, which is to say that it is attempting to steal the power of the law-abiding American electorate in an effective "coup from above," a usurpation of the people's sovereignty.  Not many Americans understand the source of that attempt to reside within our own three-letter agencies.  Only a few.  And it's not that difficult for the Phoenix Program to silence a few.

In the absence of intervention from the federal level, what alternatives are open to me?

I could contact the local District Attorney, but I have been told that he has already been in direct communication with the FBI about the agency's false allegations concerning my family.  So, to knock on this door could be to enter perilous territory, indeed.  If, in fact, our DA is controlled by the FBI, then false allegations concerning my family members would be all but assured of being wrongfully handled.

Instead, I suspect that my best alternative is to write publicly about this corruption, and to do so daily, until some honest person from the federal government tells me it's safe to take a momentary break.

Later today, I will be conveying the digital audio files mentioned above to the OIG Hotline via email, and noting those files' availability on this blog.

In the meantime, I will be forwarding this blog post to Stanford Medicine's Ethics Department, in the hope that that communication may help to preserve my son's health and well-being.

We are living in perilous times, much more so than ordinary Americans realize, due to autocracy's approach.

In the midst of this struggle stands a dreamer, but no ordinary dreamer.  A woman who believes in the courage of her nation, in the integrity of her fellow Americans, in the power of the truth, in the leadership of President Biden, in the fortitude of Vice President Harris, and in the promise that our freedoms can endure.

I am that dreamer.

And I still stand.






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment