My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, January 6, 2024

Likely Impersonation of Law Enforcement Officers

OIG Hotline, I am in the process of composing an affidavit addressing this subject.  But it appears that my family suffered through quite a harrowing FBI scheme today, involving staged outbursts by my son Graham MacWilliams at FBI directive, two men who identified themselves to us as San Mateo County Sheriff's Deputies , who, it appears, were actually impersonating law enforcement officers, an ambulance transport for Graham that also was allegedly staged by the FBI, and his current presence at Stanford Medicine's ER.

The two men impersonating law enforcement officers identified themselves as "Deputy Rocha" and "Deputy Hajik."

Deputy Rocha served prison time for fraud five years ago, and does not appear to have worked for the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office since he was forced to resign over that crime:

https://www.workerscompensation.com/daily-headlines/san-mateo-county-correctional-officer-pleads-no-contest-in-wc-fraud/

Yet, this afternoon, January 6, 2024, he identified himself to my husband and me as an active Sheriff's Deputy with San Mateo County.

Deputy Hajik does not appear to be employed by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office either.

This elaborate scheme appears to have been intended to take my son's life through a medical "accident" during ambulance transport or within a hospital setting.

It is alleged that the FBI is panicked over the scheduled septic tank cleaning at my residence, currently set for Tuesday morning, January 9, 2024, because of information the FBI knows relating to the Phoenix Program.

I have forwarded to your Office a few emails which capture my husband's and my phone discussions with "Deputy Rocha" and "Deputy Hajik," in addition to an email which conveys our conversation with an alleged SMC dispatcher.

At this time, it would seem appropriate for Phoenix personnel within the DoD to step forward and reveal what they know to the OIG Hotline and the ODNI leadership.

If indeed Phoenix personnel have committed one or more capital crimes with the intent of blaming one of my family members -- and perhaps a person not present to defend himself -- they should disclose these acts to those in a position of supervisory authority at this time.

Under those circumstances, my family would ideally not be left to guess about Phoenix's wrongs.

Instead, we would require assistance in facilitating their appropriate addressal.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns at this time.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment