My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, January 7, 2024

Pressing Concerns

OIG Hotline, I must assume that the impersonation of law enforcement officers represents a serious crime.

The stress my family experienced yesterday due to a predatory FBI is, I believe, the worst we have ever encountered.

So, I must ask you, no matter what appears to be happening to my family through superficial surveillance, no matter what the FBI tells you is happening to my family through their own report, no matter what ostensible law enforcement officers recount is happening to my family -- please do not lose faith in us.

Law enforcement did not tell you the truth yesterday, as they were preying upon us with impunity.

They did not tell us the truth either.

Some time ago, I wrote in an email that, if I were queen for a day, I would handle a particular situation proactively.  The seriousness of the allegations involved was such that I believed it was appropriate to send a team of people to my property to handle a given threat under controlled conditions.

I am not able to establish those controlled conditions by myself, which is the reason why I requested assistance from above.

The trauma my family experienced yesterday was, I believe, the direct result of the fact that we are attempting to address a serious threat of Phoenix crimes by ourselves through a scheduled maintenance service at our home on Tuesday morning, January 9, 2024.

The Phoenix Program, which is supported by the FBI and overlaps with the FBI's "disposition matrix," constitutes a high priority program about which the American public knows almost nothing.  It is a tool which is currently being utilized in a secret manner against the law-abiding American electorate for anti-democratic objectives.

A central part of the Phoenix Program involves personnel who commit capital crimes against "targets of interest" and then proceed to blame those crimes on further "targets of interest," all of whom represent blameless members of the American public.

There are prior examples I could provide, but this is not the appropriate setting in which to do so.

OIG Hotline, the FBI and its affiliates represent a big hammer which can wield blows strong enough to break American families apart.

The agency is currently wielding that hammer against my own family out of a desire to conceal Phoenix from the public view on an ongoing basis.

I submit to you the following:

My son has a pituitary tumor, untreated due to FBI obstruction and malfeasance.  He has Echinococcus multilocularis due to the FBI, a severe illness which has been left untreated, causing him severe pain and organ dysfunction, to the extent that his life has been placed at risk.  He is likely to have other illnesses the FBI has conveyed to him as well, with the possibilities including Ophidascaris robertsi and Visceral Leishmaniasis.

If these harms weren't enough, he is alleged to have experience repeated DEW harms deployed by the FBI, alongside repeated death threats.

It is alleged that he currently has an earpiece provided by the FBI placed within his inner left ear canal, giving the FBI real-time directive influence over Graham.

Graham's personal sovereignty has been violated in every way that it is possible to violate the sovereignty of a human being.

His individual will, his self-determination, his personal claim over his own thoughts and words has been appropriated by the FBI as a malevolent party.

At the same time, Graham's medical care has been repeatedly obstructed.  When Graham was hospitalized from June 10th to 13th at El Camino Hospital in 2023, the staff was unwilling to read his pituitary MRI -- a refusal I have never encountered before in any hospital setting.  The hospital unaccountably "lost" his growth hormone measure, which, one year ago, measured 5.41 ng/ml, more than 500% of the upper bound of normal for a male at any age.

What is his HGH measure now, given that his pituitary tumor has been allowed to progress unchecked?

Is it ten times normal?  Is it twenty?

Anyone with growth hormone levels so dangerously elevated is going to be experiencing severe psychiatric sequelae.  

Should such an individual be given an earpiece with which to listen to constant propaganda from the FBI?

Or should he be given genuine medical attention instead?

El Camino Hospital, also at FBI directive, failed to diagnose Graham's Echinococcus multilocularis, referring to the large cysts within his gallbladder as an incidental indication for a pelvic ultrasound study -- when in fact we had had no prior knowledge of the cysts within his gallbladder.  Further, the Echinococcus cysts alleged to be present within his kidneys were not identified by the radiologist at all.

Graham was released from the hospital with the statement from hospital staff that "nothing was wrong with him," when in fact he had two illnesses, either one of which could have been fatal to him, both of which have been allowed to progress unchecked.

Since that time, it has been alleged to me that the FBI has damaged Graham's heart through intentional deployment of a laser-based DEW during his sleeping hours.  Yesterday, one of the individuals impersonating a law enforcement officer over the phone to my husband and myself claimed that Graham was transported to the ER with heart pain --a complaint I have never heard from him before.

All of which is to say that my son's life now hangs in the balance due to a predatory FBI which has been allowed to persist in its attempts to kill him.

Every FBI directive to Graham to swear, shout, engage in unprovoked outbursts at home, attempt to force his way through closed doors, expectorate, extend false witness statements about his parents etc. has been utilized to wrongfully justify the surveillance and harms the FBI was already perpetrating against him.

If this sounds like a totalitarian assault on a young man, perpetrated by those with totalitarian interests, it is.

Yet why is the FBI choosing this moment in time to cause a crisis for our family?  Why now?

Is it because someone was preparing to extend direct contact to us from Washington, D.C.?

Likely.

Is it because a maintenance service I scheduled for our property to take place on Tuesday morning at 10:00 AM may conclusively reveal FBI crimes perpetrated against law-abiding American citizens through the Phoenix Program?

Also likely, in my view.

I believe that the fact that two individuals impersonated San Mateo County Sheriff's deputies over the phone to my husband and myself yesterday provides us with a critical clue as to the FBI's true intent.

I believe the agency meant to take Graham's life yesterday, on January 6, 2024, likely though a medical "accident" perpetrated during ambulance transport or within a hospital setting.

Why didn't it happen?  Was it because I was striving to document my suspicions in real time on my cell phone through extending email communications to your Office?  Was it because of your advocacy or that of others?  A combination of the two?  The answer remains to be fully illuminated.

What did happen is the following:

1.  Graham engaged in repeated staged outbursts within our home apparently directed in every aspect by the FBI. (The earpiece within Graham's inner left ear, allowing ongoing communications from FBI personnel, needs to be removed.)

2.  My husband called what he thought was San Mateo County Sheriff's Office dispatch line.  In actuality, his call may have been rerouted to a staged "dispatcher" under FBI/CIA control. (This call was forwarded to the OIG Hotline within an email sent to your attention at 8:56 PM Pacific time with the following subject heading, ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: San Mateo County Sheriff's Office Dispatch.)

3.  My husband and I received two phone calls from individuals who represented themselves as San Mateo County Sheriff's deputies, but who now appear to have been impersonating law enforcement officers.  "Deputy Rocha" appears not to have worked for the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office since he was forced to resign five years ago due to fraud. "Deputy Hajik" appears not to be affiliated with the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office either.  Both of these men appear to have been acting under FBI/CIA directive in impersonating law enforcement officers during their communications with us. (Please see my emails forwarded to your attention, ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Deputy Edmund Rocha, sent at 6:44 PM on January 6, 2024 and ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Deputy Hajik #1, sent at 6:14 PM on January 6, 2024 and ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Deputy Hajik #2, sent at 6:15 PM on January 6, 2024.)

4.  The ambulance which transported Graham to the hospital is alleged to have been under FBI control, with EMTs specifically contracted to the FBI or its affiliate agencies.  Was this ambulance the older ambulance belonging to the Woodside Fire Protection District, alleged to have been maintained close to Vista Verde Way for a prolonged period of time?  What were the names of the EMT personnel who treated Graham within that ambulance?  What do their communications with FBI personnel or FBI affiliates reveal about their possible intent to cause Graham harm?  Did they perpetrate that harm in the form of an intentionally conveyed infection or another form of medical tampering?  Can those communications be subpoenaed by the OIG Hotline?

5.  I called Stanford's ER last night at 8:21 PM and spoke to a physician named Dr. Rosczynialski about Graham's medical status, urging attention to his pituitary tumor and his Echinoccocus multilocularis.  I called the Stanford ER again at 3:28 AM to check on Graham's condition and whether he had been formally admitted to the Hospital.  The ER, for reasons I don't know at this time, refused to give me an update on Graham's condition.  I have never had this happen when inquiring about a hospitalized loved one before.  Is this because the FBI is directing medical personnel to allege neglect?  Is this because the FBI is directing Graham to assert false claims about us as his parents?  Is this because the FBI is directing Graham to extend a false confession to crimes about which he knows nothing?  All three?  Has Graham provided further false witness statements at FBI directive to medical personnel and/or corrupt law enforcement personnel from his hospital bed?  If such allegations are being made by any personnel within Stanford's ER Department, can their communications with the FBI, CIA (as an FBI affiliate) and/or Infragard be subpoenaed by the OIG Hotline?

Of greatest importance, can Graham's presence in a hospital setting be utilized to finally extend to him the curative care he so desperately needs?

Can it be utilized to remove the earpiece within his inner left ear canal, thus severing the FBI's ongoing influence over his words and actions?  The FBI has repeatedly indicated an unwillingness to release Graham from its control by the removal of this earpiece, but I view it as a critical step in the restoration of Graham's psychological and physical sovereignty.

I will conclude by saying that it was just by chance that I happened to discover that "deputies" Rocha and Hajik are not deputies at all.  I was attempting to verify the spelling of "Deputy" Rocha's last name when I came across his 2019 fraud conviction on Google.

If not for that discovery, I'm sure my family -- along with my quest to free the American public from totalitarian interests furthered by the FBI's unconstitutional "disposition matrix" -- would have been thoroughly decimated by now.

But the fact that "deputies" Rocha and Hajik impersonated law enforcement officers over the phone to my husband and myself reveals the remarkable extent to which the FBI, the CIA and their affiliates are willing to go to conceal their crimes against the law-abiding American public.

The scheduled maintenance service at my property, currently planned for Tuesday morning, January 9, 2024 at 10:00 AM should be a controlled process with a team of investigators present.

We should not be left to navigate such a circumstance unassisted.

The FBI needs to reveal to the OIG Hotline exactly what it knows about a capital crime or crimes perpetrated under the auspices of the "Phoenix Program" with an intention of wrongfully assigning blame to one or more of my family members. Has the effort on the part of the FBI to permanently discredit my truthful testimony included the worst crimes an organization could possibly perpetrate?  We need to know the answer, and we need to know it through advance disclosures extended by the FBI and its affiliates to the OIG Hotline. We do not want to be making tragic discoveries of FBI crimes by accident at my property on Tuesday morning.

This is the reason that I originally requested assistance with this process.

It is not clear to me that my family will be allowed to survive until Tuesday morning unless someone from Washington, D.C. decides that we require and deserve additional support.

Good people of the OIG Hotline, my family is worthy of that effort.

So is our democracy.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment