My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 5, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, January 5, 2024

 7:13 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Due to threats that Norman MacWilliams, Duncan MacWilliams and/or Graham MacWilliams may have all been threatened with torture by FBI affiliates, or actually suffered torture by FBI affiliates, in the agency's coercion of newly falsified witness statements from two or more among this group, my husband and I will be re-notarizing our general affidavits for the OIG Hotline as soon as we are able to do so.

Our Xfinity/Comcast Wifi/internet/cable access was disrupted overnight, with an outage lasting from at least 3:35 AM to 7:00 AM, when it was restored.  The actual outage was no doubt somewhat longer.

I received threats yesterday evening that the CIA has taken over the FBI's "hit list" with regard to the matter of the far right's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  There are specific threats relating to both a staged car accident during my husband's commute, pathogen dissemination, and radiation exposure -- all intended to manifest disability or death for my husband and other family members.

Radon gas measurements controlled by FBI affiliates are currently at 3.52 pCi/L within our residence and rising. (Note that normal levels of radon gas within our home are so low as to be undetectable.)

It appears that the far right is extending to me the warning that I am to "negotiate or die."

The FBI and CIA appear to have made myriad book recommendations to me through my Amazon feed advising me on how to "make better decisions."

I will update this blog with further information.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I have notarized two affidavits for your Office this morning, albeit with some substantive obstruction, and I anticipate that my husband will notarize his own general affidavit later today.  

I will forward that document to you as soon as it is in my possession.

I will plan to log off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 10:19 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

11:39 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

I am scheduled to participate in the DNC's weekly Town Hall at 12:00 noon today.

This is to confirm with the OIG Hotline that, in order to avoid falsified witness statements connected to this event, I will endeavor to participate with blocked camera and muted audio, as with other recent events.

If I am asked to divulge personal contact information or disclose other personal details during the meeting -- unless President Biden or Vice President Harris magically appears to do so -- I will remain silent.

I regret that these precautions appear to be necessary at the current time.  I look forward to fully and openly participating in DNC events in the near future.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will update this post as soon as the DNC event is complete.  

As indicated elsewhere on my blog, I was prevented from participating in the DNC Town Hall today.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a response to my email request for the Zoom meeting passcode.

I was able, unexpectedly, to participate in a DNC Zoom meeting that commenced at 4:30 PM this afternoon.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to log off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 7:22 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

8:50 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Posted on blog concerning availability of my husband's affidavit.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to log off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 9:07 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment