My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, January 25, 2024

Searching for Humility from Christopher Wray

OIG Hotline, I am in receipt of yet more threats that Brandan Pesa, Tom Lyons and their far right FBI cohort are advancing knowingly false claims of "espionage" for North Korea or China.  Corresponding to that allegation, environmental measures of radon gas exposure are again rising within our home at 45 Vista Verde Way as a direct and sole result of the obstinate and predatory falsified reporting of the FBI and its affiliates.

If FBI personnel are going to continue to behave as consummate criminals, I am going to be exposing their alleged crimes against the law-abiding American public -- and doing so daily.

When my family's safety is restored, these men can consider apologizing to us more privately, through their legal representatives.

That hasn't happened yet, so Christopher Wray, Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons appear to wish to disclose to the public everything about their perpetration of capital crimes through the unconstitutional Phoenix Program.

I will be updating this blog with further news concerning the conduct of these individuals, and whether they seem newly capable of contemplating their wrongs with an attitude bearing any resemblance to humility and remorse.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams




Lane MacWilliams









No comments:

Post a Comment