My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Two Letters from the Office of the Inspector General

OIG Hotline, I received the following two letters in the mail this evening.

I am going to hazard a guess that they replace genuine mail from your Office.

My observation of the FBI in circumstances such as these is that the agency attempts to separate allies from both sides.  In other words, the FBI may attempt to provide me with disinformation about your Office at the same time that it is providing your Office with disinformation about me.  (FBI affiliates have recently referenced "mean girls" and false allegations connected to my trip to Postal Annex on January 13, 2024.)

Under normal conditions associated with aggressively obstructed communication, people draw erroneous conclusions about one another and misunderstandings abound.

Yet, I believe that both you and I know something of the FBI's unlawful stratagems.

Please know that, if you did happen to send me substantive communications recently, they have not arrived.

Having said that, I eagerly await their appearance.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment