My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, January 29, 2024

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, I feel that you should receive an update on our current circumstance.  Every ten to twenty minutes, due to water overflow caused by the FBI's tampering with our water/plumbing system (threatened ahead of time,) I am carrying approximately fifty to one hundred pounds of water that is flooding a first floor bathroom outside the house.

My husband spelled me until approximately 3:00 AM, at which point my shift began again.

We are in our early sixties, so we are approaching physical limits.

It is my understanding that this plumbing issue was intended to force us to call a plumber, with the specific intention that Phoenix Program crimes would be wrongfully attributed to one or more members of my family.  It is alleged that our older son, who is currently hospitalized at Stanford Medicine, has provided knowingly falsified witness statements to corrupt law enforcement personnel under active and ongoing threat to his life.  It is further alleged that these false statements correspond to the FBI's knowingly false narrative, attempting to wrongfully implicate us of alleged capital crimes committed through Phoenix.

In addition, I appear to have received material yesterday, sent to my email account, that constitutes a quasi-confession from a third party:  


I believe I know the identity of the man who could both commit atrocities through Phoenix and then feel overwhelming guilt and shame about it afterwards.

My ability to contact our local sheriff's office concerning our duress is obstructed due to this organization's alleged participation in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting at FBI direction.  My ability to contact our local District Attorney is hampered by the allegation that the FBI has been in close contact with the D.A. regarding the FBI's alleged intent to escape culpability for its role in alleged Phoenix crimes.

I must disclose again that I am in receipt of active and ongoing threats of forced job loss, directed by the FBI, pertaining to my husband and my younger son, in direct retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

Alongside this, FBI threats of staged car accident have escalated dramatically.

Perhaps there are others in this geographic area who could assist us if directed to do so by your Office.

I am scheduled to take an online PMP class from 8 AM to 11 AM Pacific time, but I will immediately return any call from Washington, D.C. or those with concerns for our well-being in this circumstance.  If the FBI obstructs my Wifi (as has been threatened), that return call may be delayed.  Otherwise, I will respond on an immediate basis.

Thank you very much for your intervention on our behalf.

In gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment