My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, January 28, 2024

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

 This post will appear in its current state for a short time until proper names are redacted.

****************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, something seems to have changed in the tenor of the threats I am receiving.

It appears as though Bxxxxxx Pxxx believes that Special Forces personnel have been told to leave the area, and further, that tonight is seen as a "last opportunity" to break into my house and cause mayhem.

He appears to be making references to the thousands of men within the FBI whom he is alleged to lead, as well as suggesting that the Phoenix Program is "too big to fail."

So, there seems to be a "go for broke" mentality with regard to causing me harm, or causing harm to my other family members and/or my youngest son's girlfriend, who has also been mentioned, unfortunately.  Arson, carbon monoxide, and myriad other environmental harms have been mentioned, alongside kidnapping/capital crimes committed against my family members by FBI affiliates.

It appears that the Phoenix Program no longer believes it can escape accountability for alleged capital crimes for which it reportedly intended to blame one or more of my family members.

And Bxxxxxx Pxxx appears to be alleging that he will "swallow me whole" rather than allow me my freedom as a law-abiding citizen of the United States.


I appreciate being able to express these concerns.

Certainly, my family would cherish the peace and safety in which we could reclaim our civil liberties and human rights from the far right.

I am under the impression that our nation would appreciate a return to the rule of law as well.

In gratitude for your presence,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment