My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, January 28, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, January 28, 2024, January 29, 2024, January 30, 2024

 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to check email, LinkedIn feed (no messaging on this platform, except my hello to my husband last week), and Amazon.

Completed log of Wifi access for January 27, 2024.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with both MacBook Air by 9:49 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 2:00 PM, I logged onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to fully prepare emails for the OIG Hotline.

I am currently studying PMP material and will prepare more files for the OIG Hotline later this evening.

After waking at 3:00 AM on January 29, 2024, I recommenced preparation of files for the OIG Hotline.

I participated in online PMP class from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.

Later, I checked Amazon, sent an email to a U.S. Attorney, and partially prepared a new affidavit.

I diconnected MacBook Air from Wifi by 9:00 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

6:41 AM Signed onto Wifi with MacBook Air.

Notarized newly updated affidavit through OneNotary.us.  Forwarded finalized document to the OIG Hotline through my email accounts.

From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM, I participated in online PMP class.

Later, I emailed a follow up communication to a U.S. Attorney, and placed that document on my blog.

Updated this time log.

12:20 -- temporarily disconnecting Wifi access, but plan to soon return to online study.

Continued with organizing documentation for the OIG Hotline.

Signed off of Wifi on MacBook Air by 9:00 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

On January 31, my Wifi GSQ3 was obstructed from approximately 7:45 AM to 8:17 AM.  After that, I was prevented from logging onto my PMP class, by means I have yet to determine.

Checked Amazon and email throughout the day.

In the evening, I began to watch PMP videos and take notes.  My Wifi remained connected, although I did not access is again with my MacBook Pro or MacBook Air until approximately 4:15 AM on February 1, 2024.  This log will now continue under a separate blog post.

I remain online at this time, engaged in PMP study.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment