My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, January 20, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, January 20, 2024, January 21, 2024, January 22, 2024

 Awoke at 1:05 AM, completed log from 1/19/24.

Scanned, emailed, and posted availability of newly notarized affidavit for the OIG Hotline.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 1:25 AM.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

12:55 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.  Earlier signed on for only one minute to reference spelling of "Kristallnacht" for an essay. Now studying PMP material.

Studied PMP material intermittently throughout the afternoon and evening.

Added some email documentation for the OIG Hotline.

Posted availability of an email for the OIG Hotline shortly after midnight on January 21, 2024.

Checked Amazon.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

Currently studying further PMP material. I will plan to log off of Wifi GSQ3 by 7:56 AM.

I hereby certify tha the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

9:47 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air and continued study of PMP.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 at 1:31 PM in order to attempt a visit to H2.

3:58 PM Signed back onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Continued study of PMP material intermittently through midnight and into January 22, 2024.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

Continuing study at this time.

Slept a few hours and began reviewing material early in the morning.

Logged onto Zoom for Eduhubspot class beginning at 7:58 AM and continuing through 11:00 AM.

Currently studying further PMP material.

Texted K with a request for his documentation of our attempt to visit G on Sunday.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

Due to my frequent study of PMP material at this time, I will not be logging off regularly.  Nonetheless, i will keeping general logs of online activity through documentation on this blog.

I maintained Wifi GSQ3 access throughout the evening, though I did not access my MacBook Air again until 1:30 AM on January 23, 2024.

I hereby certify tha the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment