My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 26, 2024

Request for Intervention

Updated with fax confirmation, below.

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, H2's charge nurse Zack denies having received my faxed letter to Dr. Thomas Beck this morning, although he does confirm that Graham received a copy of this content.

I believe my husband possesses confirmation of receipt of that information in its entirety. (Update:  My husband has provided me with a copy of this confirmation.  Please see below.)

When I asked to speak to Graham a few moments ago, Dr. Thomas Beck pulled him from his counseling group to speak with him privately in a separate room.

The corruption and dishonesty currently present within Stanford Medicine's H2 and Thomas Beck in particular is not to be borne.

I expect direct communication from the compromised physician who, at FBI behest, has been advocating for my son's harm.

This man owes me an extensive explanation for the reasons for his falsified medical notes concerning my son, in addition to the origin of the suggestion that Graham would possibly be a candidate for injected Haldol.  Following that ignominious attempt to harm my son, Dr. Beck subsequently extended a threat to Graham to advocate in front of a judge today at 1:00 PM for the forced administration of two drugs which in combination can cause psychosis and death.

My repeated requests to speak to Dr. Thomas Beck have been wholly ignored by Stanford Medicine.

I find this conduct, all occurring at the directive of a corrupt and predatory FBI, to be entirely unacceptable.

I believe that any democratic society would agree.

Stanford Medicine in general, and Thomas Beck in particular, have on obligation to protect the vulnerable patients in their care from gratuitous and negligent harm.

I expect that that obligation will be fulfilled when it comes to my son.

It appears that we need forceful intervention at this time in order to prevent egregious harm from befalling Graham at the hands of a predatory Phoenix Program and the FBI which supports that criminal initiative within the United States and elsewhere.

Please intervene at your earliest opportunity.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment