My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 19, 2024

The FBI's Weaponization of a Family Visit to the Hospital

 OIG Hotline, my husband is currently visiting my son Graham in the hospital, while I am receiving threats from Brandan Pesa of the FBI's intended falsified statements from Graham following this dialogue.

My husband is likely not documenting their conversation, because I did not remind him to do so.

We are at our limit in terms of the predations of the FBI.  This institution has driven my son into the hospital.  He's lucky to be alive, frankly -- and has only survived because of the courageous interventions of others.

The FBI needs to be stopped at this point.  We cannot manage further falsified witness statements from either of our sons, and the FBI should not be coercing them to provide any lies whatsoever.

Any falsehood provided by either of our sons could result in the loss of our lives.

So, Christopher Wray, Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons must cease and desist immediately.

The FBI has damaged our family to such an egregious degree, I don't know how to put it back together again.

I do know that the FBI earpiece within Graham's inner ear needs to be removed and never replaced.

I do know that Christopher Wray, Brandan Pesa and Tom Lyons should face charges for the slander, defamation, economic harms, professional harms, social harms, medical harms and physical harms they have wrought so wrongfully and gratuitously against us.

There are human limits on the part of the FBI's victims.

No one is obligated to be ongoing victims of the far right's false accusations, and the unconscionable harms that those accusations are intended to justify.

These men need to acknowledge their crimes publicly and they need to apologize -- to us, to the American people, and to the world at large.

Until that time, they need to cease and desist in coercing yet more falsehoods from our sons, who have already suffered torture at the hands of the very men who should be protecting the American public from predatory harm.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment