My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 26, 2024

Update: Dual Threats from FBI and Stanford Medicine

Update:  OIG Hotline, the judge referred all control over Graham's medications to Dr. Thomas Beck.  I have reason to believe that Dr. Beck is thoroughly compromised by the FBI and its affiliates.  It appears that the life and health of our son has been placed into the hands of the FBI at this time -- an institution which, through the unconstitutional deployment of the Phoenix Program, has been trying to murder my family for a prolonged period of time.  My only defense is to express that I will not cease in my legal pursuit of Dr. Beck if any harm whatsoever should befall my son.  

When should the FBI be dictating medical decisions and court outcomes for American citizens?

Never.  It must never happen.  The fact that it is happening now proves to us why it must never happen again.

We clearly need advocacy if our family is to survive this ordeal.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*****************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, I am now in receipt of dual threats from FBI affiliates pertaining to a Stanford Medicine court hearing scheduled for 1:00 PM this afternoon:

1.  that Graham may be harmed by medication advocated by Dr. Thomas Beck.

2. that Graham may be summarily released from care by Stanford Medicine, also advocated by Thomas Beck.

The manner in which the FBI continues to harm our family through an allegedly falsified medical record, intended to absolve the Phoenix Program of its own atrocities, is completely unacceptable.

My conclusion is that the FBI as an agency stands opposed to the health, welfare, and sovereignty of all virtuous Americans.

Graham is deserving of safety and privacy in his medical care.

That does not mean that Stanford Medicine should be fleeing its culpability in an FBI scheme to falsely implicate my family members of wrongdoing -- whether by falsifying his medical record, participating in active harm of him through inappropriate medications, or by releasing him without any communication with us as his family.

It is now 12:57 PM on January 26, 2024.

My attempts to speak to both Graham and Dr. Thomas Beck have been actively obstructed by the FBI and its affiliates all day.

Graham's hearing is to begin at 1:00 PM.

So, I am going to state a priori that, should the result of this hearing be Graham's over-medication or his summary release from care, Stanford Medicine and the FBI will have engaged in egregious malfeasance toward our family, yet again.

Fundamentally, we need to ask whether we are comfortable with organized crime running our country under a totalitarian system, determining who is deserving of medical care and who is destined to die of neglect and worse, co-opting the sovereignty of an electorate which has a right under our Constitution to be free.

Should Phoenix Program assassins be the arbiters who silence supporters of democracy?  Is that the nation of which we can be proud?  Does that reflect the highest values we have to offer?

I think we can do better for the American people.  Much better.

I will be reporting back here to convey the results of Graham's court hearing today.

In gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment