My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, January 29, 2024

Current Safety Concerns

OIG Hotline, it is alleged that our son Graham is being coerced by FBI affiliates to falsely allege within witness statements (from the hospital, where he is being threatened with death) that we as his parents are drug addicts, dealers and/or traffickers.  Allegedly, the intent appears to be an unjustified law enforcement raid at our property.

Again, it appears that the FBI is primarily concerned about its culpability in Phoenix Program crimes.

The far right appears to be suggesting in all seriousness that my husband and I sell our home and walk away from it, rather than allowing FBI affiliates to be discovered as perpetrators of capital crimes toward the law-abiding public, with the agency's support and assistance.

My husband will be getting off of a conference call shortly, at which point I will be having a conversation with him about these issues.

Until we decide how to proceed, I would respectfully request that corrupt law enforcement personnel be prohibited from visiting our property in any manner other than at our express request.

Thank you for your advocacy in this matter.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment