My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, January 28, 2024

UPDATE: Six New Emails for the OIG Hotline

UPDATE:  In addition to the six emails below, please see the following five:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Faxes Sent to GTM and Thomas Beck on January 26, 2024, sent on January 28, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Request for Intervention Pertaining to Apparent FBI Plumbing Sabotage, sent on January 28, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Conversation with GTM Shortly After 4 PM on January 26, 2024, Part 1, sent at 5:27 AM
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Conversation with GTM Shortly After 4 PM on January 26, 2024, Part 2, sent at 5:58 AM
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Conversation with GTM Shortly After 4 PM on January 26, 2024, Part 3, sent at 6:39 AM
I will also send two brief phone conversations with GTM, on January 27 and 28, to your attention later today.  These do not contain substantive material, but I believe your Office should possess the original documentation.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email account at any time your Office so desires.

With appreciation,

Lane MacWilliams

*****************************************************************************

 OIG Hotline, please see six new emails sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the following subject headings and date/time stamps:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: OIG HOTLINE Re: Audio File in Which Charge Nurse Zack Agrees to Tell Graham MacWilliams about Incoming Fax Communication, sent at 9:45 PM on January 27, 2024 (This pertains to a conversation that took place at 7:17 AM.)
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Audio File in Which Charge Nurse Zack Extends Multiple Lies Regarding Communications to Thomas Beck and GTM, sent at 10:27 PM on January 27, 2024
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Audio File in Which GTM Reveals That He Received No Fax from Charge Nurse Zack, sent at 12:24 PM on January 28, 2024
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Audio File in Which GTM Confirms Judge's Decision to Leave All Prescribing Decisions to Dr. Thomas Beck,  2:17 PM on January 26, 2024, sent at 12:50 PM on January 28, 2024
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fax Confirmation Pages, January 26, 2024, sent at 12:53 PM on January 28, 2024
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Audio File in Which GTM Discloses Falsified Witness Statements to Law Enforcement and False Statements from Thomas Beck During Hearing, sent at 1:55 PM and 2:16 PM on January 28, 2024
There are several more very important files being prepared for your Office regarding this matter, at which point this post will be updated with further information regarding your access.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

Most sincerely,






Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment