My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Restricted Access: For the OIG Hotline Only

1.  Would you like to comment on the FBI's latest slander towards you?

Answer:  Please comment on specifics so that I can respond with focus.

2.  The FBI is alleged to be paying some of the students in your eduhubspot class to make false allegations about you, among them that you are racist.

Answer:  I find the students in my online class to be quite bright and engaging, and I wish I had the opportunity to get to know them.  Race and skin color are entirely immaterial to me, except as a matter of social justice, which I take extremely seriously.  The FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program is reported to disproportionately target Americans of color, as well as women.  If this is borne out by fact-finding, this represents a deeply troubling issue, and one that must be faced.

3.  Have you messaged any of the students in your class individually?

Answer:  No, I have not.  Unfortunately, the FBI's pattern of coercing falsified witness statements prevents this.

4. How many times have you commented in the Zoom messages during class?

Answer: On two separate occasions regarding the topic at hand.

5.  Did your comments appear to be integrated into the normal flow of class discussion?

Answer:  Quite clearly, yes.

6.  What does it say to you that the FBI is attempting to impugn your character on the basis of your limited commentary?

Answer:  It says to me that the FBI feels desperate.

7.  Do you have screenshots of any of your comments?

Answer:  I do.



8.  Did you comment at any other time?

Answer:  I commented during a brainstorming session, offering an answer another student later voiced, and one which our teacher incorporated into her slide.

9.  Do you now need to file an affidavit based on the FBI's new set of lies about you?

Answer:  Someone needs to reach out to me and let me know the content of this disinformation in order for me to assess whether the risk of a law enforcement raid from a corrupted notary is outweighed by the risk of a law enforcement raid from a corrupted student in an online class.

10.  Do you have an indication that FBI affiliates view the lies they are telling about you as a game?

Answer:  I have received a fair number of messages akin to "The next goal wins" or "This is the final game."  So, yes, my struggle for my life and my family members' lives appears to constitute an entertainment to Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa.  Nothing more.

11.  What is your view of the allegation that your younger son has been co-opted into parroting the FBI's latest lies?

Answer:  My younger son has been tortured by the FBI, as has my whole family.  He is going to say what Tom Lyons tells him to say.  If Tom Lyons tells him to say that my hair is purple, Duncan will sign his name to the affidavit that swears it.  If Tom Lyons tells him to say that I have expressed bias or prejudice, Duncan will sign his name to the affidavit that swears it.  This is the nature of totalitarian systems.  The truth is abandoned and people serve as willing puppets in defense of their own lives.

12.  What is the irony about these false allegations of racism, from your point of view?

Answer:  It is fair to say that the FBI as an organization may struggle with social justice.  I think a close analysis of certain programs would reveal the truth of this matter.  J. Edgar Hoover was enraged by Martin Luther King, Jr., and reportedly saw him as a radical  who needed to be silenced.  And the actions of the agency toward this great leader were appalling -- including an attempt to destroy his marriage and a written exhortation that he take his own life.  So, the FBI has an exceptionally troubled history when it comes to race.

13.  What does it mean when the FBI obstructs your mail from the OIG Hotline?

Answer:  Such an act can be deadly.  The delay while other assaults occur can be fatal.  This is not merely obstruction of justice, unfortunately.  It's much, much worse.  The FBI is not accustomed to accountability.  The Inspection Division within the agency itself has been virtually dismantled.  So, there are no internal mechanisms to mandate that the FBI adhere to the rule of law.

14.  What about external mechanisms?

Answer:  We're testing those right now.

15.  How can good people respond to false charges of racism?

Answer:  In the open, as our Constitution stipulates.  Christopher Wray, Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa -- these men need to speak their lies in open air, before the public.  And if the evidence shows that they have set out to willfully deceive others for personal or institutional gain, they need to be charged.

16.  What needs to happen to force the FBI to halt its slander toward you and your family?

Answer:  The FBI appears to be requesting a public discussion of this matter, because they refuse to halt their law-breaking any other way.  They have been given opportunities to stop.  Many times.  They appear to be incapable of it.

17.  Are you looking forward to receiving the genuine mailings from the OIG Hotline?

Answer:  That would be yes.  Emphatically, determinedly, overwhelmingly yes.



Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment