My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 12, 2024

New Restricted Access Information: For OIG Hotline Only

OIG Hotline, please be apprised that Stanford Medicine is currently scheduled to participate in a Riese hearing for my son today, reportedly planned for 1:30 PM Pacific time.

I am informed that my son has been directed by FBI personnel to extend falsehoods during this hearing, alleging the witnessing of crimes at our residence.  (These directives are reportedly still being extended to Graham through an earpiece device, allegedly placed in the left inner ear canal by FBI personnel at some date unknown to us.) This false testimony is allegedly intended to falsely implicate my husband and/or myself of wrongdoing and to prompt a law enforcement raid at our property.  Further, it is alleged that the result of the Riese hearing, according to FBI intention, is to release my son without further care -- a result which is in no way appropriate.

My attempts to contact advocates Geri K. Miller and Jerome Galli, both of whom are highly ethical attorneys who have assisted us in the past, have allegedly been blocked by FBI personnel.

As a result, we are in the unenviable position of hiring an attorney who will inevitably be coerced into undermining our interests, not least by filing falsified witness statements regarding us as clients.

Graham has told me that the psychiatrist on staff at Stanford Medicine has refused to meet with him in person, thus potentially violating Riese hearing requirements that "it is important for the presenting physician to have first hand knowledge of the patient's case."

Further, a Riese case requires that a patient to be involuntarily medicated "must be proven to lack capacity by clear and convincing evidence, to a standard so clear as to leave no substantial doubt; sufficiently strong to command the unhesitating assent of every reasonable mind."

It is my understanding and belief that Stanford Medicine has not gathered evidence that Graham lacks capacity.  Although his father and I believe that he does lack capacity, this assertion must be proven in a Riese hearing through an evidentiary process.

FBI affiliates have alleged that the FBI has been in direct communication with the psychiatrist in charge of our son's care, directing that certain fundamental steps that would ensure a successful Riese hearing have not been taken.

This appears to represent an important example of FBI violation of due process, and, if the allegations of FBI directives to Graham to make false assertions in this setting are substantiated -- it demonstrates obstruction of justice, and a number of other serious crimes.

I will be reaching out to Stanford Medicine this morning to express these concerns, and I will be updating this blog in the short term due to time urgency.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment