My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 26, 2024

UPDATE: Flooding at 45 Vista Verde Way

UPDATE:  Please see Cal Water complaint at the end of this post.

******************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, my home is currently being flooded, even though I have turned off the exterior water valve.

Cal Water is running a pump of some kind at the water tank facility on Vista Verde Way, and there is water flowing down the street as a result.

I will now be sending a cease and desist letter to Cal Water, which I will copy to this blog.

FBI affiliates have appeared to suggest to me recently that I sell my home so that Phoenix's perpetration of alleged capital crimes, with the threatened intention of blaming one or more of my family members, will not be discovered.

The FBI has apparently directed falsifications of my older son's medical record with the intent to blame him for Phoenix's atrocities, following the perpetration of harm to him by Stanford Medicine personnel acting at FBI or FBI affiliate direction.

Because I have now requested the provision of that medical record, the FBI apparently feels that it is out of time.

I believe the safety of my older son to be currently at risk.

I will be updating this blog shortly.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams






No comments:

Post a Comment