My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, February 28 and 29, March 1, March 2 and March 3, 2024

 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 8:41 AM on February 28, 2024.

Composed two new posts for my blog.

Checked Amazon.

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to take PMP notes at approximately 4:00 AM on February 29, 2024.

Studying PMP videos and taking notes at this time.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online have been, and continue to be, lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Researched candidates for local office within the California State Democratic Primary ballot, which I finalized and photographed for the OIG Hotline's records this afternoon.

Checked Amazon.

Called Bank of America and Chase Bank, on recorded lines, to ensure that all credit cards are fully paid at this time, with zero or positive balances.

Prepared additional documentation for the OIG Hotline.

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro at approximately 8:30 PM in order to update my blog.

I plan to study PMP materials at the current time, viewing videos on my MacBook Air while taking notes on my MacBook Pro.  

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with both MacBook Air and MacBook Pro by 10:00 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my actions and communications online have been, and continue to be, lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 5:51 AM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to document a letter of gratitude regarding Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi.

Studied PMP materials.

Checked Amazon.

Notified the OIG Hotline about my voting process.

Prepared a new affidavit after returning home.  I updated the OIG Hotline about the availability of my new affidavit in the evening.

At approximately 4:00 AM on March 3, 2024, I expanded this affidavit.

I was subsequently blocked by the OIG Hotline from notarizing this document online.

I am still endeavoring to formalize this document at this time.

Checked Amazon.

I completed my affidavit in the evening of March 3, 2024 and endeavored to notarize it online on the morning of March 4, 2024.  In the process of speaking with the notary, I received notification that some of the contents of my affidavit were considered confidential for security reasons.

Accordingly, I interrupted the notary session and requested that the notary delete my affidavit, which she did ultimately accomplish,

After this experience, I was prevented from updating my blog utilizing my MacBook Air.  

I forwarded to the OIG Hotline documentation of an unlawful and illegitimate attempt of someone to change my Facebook password early in the morning of March 4, 2024.

Several times throughout the day, I updated my ActBlue account in order to make minor donations.

At 4:20 PM I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to update this post.

This is once again to confirm that all of my communications, actions, and intentions online, as elsewhere, have been lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

At 4:58 PM, I endeavored to sign onto a CADEM Zoom call, but my cell phone was inexplicably disabled during the attempt.  As a result, I joined this call using my MacBook Air.

Afterwards, I attempted to update my blog utilizing my MacBook Air but was prevented from doing so.  Accordingly, I signed onto Wifi GSQ 3 with MacBook Pro, which I am now using to update this timeline.

My cell phone had somehow joined the Zoom call without my awareness, given that the screen was black, until 5:37, at which point I signed off of the meeting with that device.

This is once again to confirm that all of my communications, actions, and intentions online, as elsewhere, have been lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment