My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Update: Five Further Emails for the OIG Hotline

Please see an update at the conclusion of this post.

**********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please see an email sent to your attention within my gmail accounts at 12:47 PM today, February 28, 2024, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: More Apparent Threats of FBI-coerced False Witness Statements

In addition, please reference one email forwarded to your Office's attention at 1:06 PM today, as well as two emails at 1:09 PM, and one email sent to your attention at 1:28 PM.

All of these contain important content, including a written denial by DM that he ever suffered maltreatment as a child.

If you feel that any of these communications would answer current false claims being addressed within the Office of the Honorable Avril Haines, I would respectfully request that you forward this information to her attention as well.

In gratitude for your ongoing efforts,




Lane MacWilliams

*****************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, my contributions today are listed within three additional emails sent to the attention of your Office within my gmail accounts at 4:18 PM, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Confirmation of Further Donation on 2/28/24, at 4:03 PM bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: My Full Support of President Joseph R. Biden, and at 5:20 PM, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Donation to BVF.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment