My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, February 24, 2024

Request for Fine Levy Against the FBI

OIG Hotline, FBI affiliates suggest that the agency is making further defamatory allegations concerning my conduct and character through paid/coerced informants -- alleging that my sons are being coerced into attesting that I swear in daily conversation (I do not.), alleging that I have frequented hotels recently or for illicit purposes (I have not.), that I have become ill due to behavior disloyal to my marriage (I have not been disloyal to my marriage, nor have I become ill due to infidelity), that I don't know how to converse with guests at a social gathering (I easily mingled with guests on Thursday.  The recruitment of some of these individuals by the FBI for the purpose of obtaining false witness statements is an indictment of the agency, not me.), that I have bad breath, body odor or poor dental hygiene (My husband says otherwise.  And despite being deprived of safe and private dental care due to the FBI, my teeth are miraculously healthy.), that I arrived late at the event on Thursday (I arrived at 12:25 PM, and the doors opened at 12:15 PM.  Given the ten minute wait involved in parking the car, I do not consider that late.). It is further alleged that the FBI has attempted to access my Instagram and Facebook accounts while impersonating my identity online. (Please note that I have not signed onto any social media accounts in well over one year, and I will not do so without first informing your Office.)

I do not know the nature of disinformation extended by Fish Window Cleaning staff Chris Glass, "Moses," or Cici, unfortunately.  All of my conversations with them were courteous, honorable, and truthful, as were my husband's.

For the record, my itinerary on Thursday, February 22, 2024, consisted of a large gathering in Los Altos Hills, after which I purchased trees, flowers and planters at the Ladera Garden Center, following which I purchased salmon, Israeli couscous, asparagus, fresh green salad ingredients, and fresh pies at Bianchini's Market, after which I drove home while caravaning with Ladera Garden Center staff who delivered my purchases to my residence.

I went nowhere else.

This communication is to request a formal fine in response to false allegations by the FBI regarding any of the above claims, or any other allegations concerning me that are proven to be false.

The amount of the levy should equal an amount between one million dollars and the total amount of the settlement your Office has already negotiated on my behalf, to be determined at your sole discretion.

Further, it is my opinion that FBI personnel who are directing this disinformation should suffer an immediate and severe career penalty.

The agency cannot and will not grasp that its lies are unacceptable to law-abiding American citizens and honorable American governance until it is punished with financial penalties that are substantive enough to threaten the agency's ability to continue its daily operations.  In addition, individual agents should suffer career setbacks for dishonest conduct that will diminish their future course.

In my opinion, the financial penalties for each subsequent infraction of the settlement agreement should be equivalent to the total of the original settlement.

The FBI has demonstrated its intransigence, obstinacy and criminality in continuing to prey upon my family members and myself, and its leadership needs to understand that there are real consequences for that behavior.  Civilians are charged and tried if they commit these crimes.  What happens to FBI agents who commit them?  What happens to the FBI itself?

We must make no mistake about this.

In the battle between democracy and autocracy, the disposition of funds matters to the future of the nation and the future freedoms of mankind as a whole.

When disinformation is rewarded by the assignment of funds from the national treasury, as is currently happening through the FBI's unconstitutional "target of interest" program, we have a serious problem.

When mechanisms exist to punish the FBI financially, and on an immediate basis, they should be forcefully exercised and to the fullest extent of the law.

I will be incorporating this information into an updated affidavit for your Office.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment