My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 1, 2024

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, February 1, 2, 3, 4 of 2024

At approximately 4:15 AM, I accessed Wifi GSQ3 with my MacBook Pro in order to view email and engage in documentation via email.

Now, at 5:17 AM, continuing to take notes on PMP videos with my MacBook Pro while watching PMP videos on my MacBook Air.

Studied PMP material intermittently throughout the day, viewing videos on MacBook Air while taking notes on MacBook Pro.  

Viewed Eduhubspot blog material on Configuration Management vs. Change Management and Progreessive Elaboration vs. Rolling Wave Planning.

Checked LinkedIn briefly without messaging anyone.

Checked Amazon.

Disconnected MacBook Air from Wifi GSQ3 at 5:50 PM.

Connected K's MacBook Pro to Wifi GSQ3 at 5:54 PM in order to study, disconnecting at 6:27 PM.

While I did not return to using my computer following dinner, I did wake on February 2, 2024 at approximately 2:30 AM and disconnected MacBook Pro from GSQ3 at that time.

February 2, 2024 I awoke at approximately 5:30 AM and sent an email to Varun Anand of Eduhubspot.  Posted that communication on my blog.

Signed off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro at approximately 9:00 AM.

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at approximately 9:15 AM.

Responded to a survey from EDW and placed screenshots of my responses on my blog.

I will soon be studying PMP materials.

12:40 PM. I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to take notes on PMP videos playing on MacBook Air.

Signing off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air and MacBook Pro at 6:55 PM in order to study PMP on K's MacBook Pro.

Signed off of K's MacBook Pro at 9:51 PM.  Signed onto MacBook Air at 7:57 PM in order to watch PMP video on Agile Process Flow.

This is to confirm that all of my actions, online and otherwise, have been lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I will plan to sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 9:58 PM on February 2, 2024

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

February 3, 2024 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at 5:31 AM in order to place notification of a new email for the OIG Hotline on my blog.

6:13 AM to 6:36 AM, signed onto and off of Wifi GSQ3 with K's Mac Book Pro in order to review Agile Process Flow material.

7:51 AM logged onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Pro in order to take additional notes while viewing PMP videos on MacBook Air.

8:05 AM Briefly logged onto Wifi GSQ3 on K's MacBook Pro in order to close all Gmail accounts due to security concerns vis a vis Eduhubspot attachments.

Currently working on MacBook Air to study PMP material.

Reviewed PMP material intermittently throughout the day.  Took PMP practice exam in the evening, but, unfortunately, had the experience of having my exam hacked.  

February 4, 2024 Emailed Rekha Natraj and and Varun Anand with regard to the hacking of my exam and posted those communications on my blog.

Watched PMP video.

Checked Amazon.

Received CO threats and arson threats from FBI affiliates.

This is to confirm that all of my actions online have been, as at all times, lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I will sign off of Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air by 4:15 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment