My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, February 9, 2024

New Affidavit for the OIG Hotline -- To Be Notarized

OIG Hotline, I have prepared a new affidavit for your Office, consisting of my prior affidavit on general character and conduct, with ten newly added pages pertaining to recent events.

I am in receipt of threats connected to any attempt on my part to notarize my own document from home this evening.

What is the biggest risk that we currently face?  It pertains to a wrongful law enforcement raid justified by knowingly falsified medical reporting by Dr. Khalid Salehldin and Dr. Lauren Tronick of Stanford Medicine, specifically directed by FBI personnel.

The second biggest risk we face is related to my affidavit, which the FBI believes to violate the secrecy requirements, none of which I have signed, surrounding the unconstitutional Phoenix Program and "Target of Interest" Program.

In other words, if I don't notarize my material, we might perish from falsified medical reporting and falsified law enforcement reporting, all dictated by the FBI.

But if I do notarize my material, we might perish from revealing the "national security secret" that the FBI is unconstitutionally killing law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic objectives.

As a result, I have settled on the following solution.

I have included new material within a ten page attachment (pages 67 to 77 of my updated affidavit) sent to your Office's attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: New Material to Be Incorporated into General Affidavit of LM for OIG Hotline, sent on February 9, 2024 at 8:27 PM.

 I will endeavor to have these pages notarized tomorrow, either online or otherwise.

Either way, I do need the FBI to restore to me the use of my car.  If your Office is able to require the agency to return the car to an entirely safe working condition, I would appreciate that very much.

I do need to convey that I maintain the utmost respect for secret information, and, accordingly, I am endeavoring to handle my affidavits with additional precautions at this time -- those that uphold the most stringent requirements for confidentiality.

At the same time, my family should be allowed to heal from the FBI's unlawful predations, if such healing is within the realm of possibility.

I will be providing your Office with new information concerning this documentation tomorrow, while still upholding confidentiality requirements.

Thank you for your advocacy in preserving my family's safety at this critical juncture.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment