My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, February 15, 2024

UPDATE: Newly Updated Affidavit for the OIG Hotline

UPDATE:  OIG Hotline, please find my newly notarized general affidavit sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Newly Notarized General Affidavit of LM for Your Office, sent at 4:25 PM on February 15, 2024.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

Of possible significance, please be apprised that the session video for this notarization procedure as not been finalized after more than a half hour wait.  This delay has never occurred previously and certainly raises the specter of possible falsified video and/or audio.

Please be apprised that this notary session was recorded in its entirety on both my Boblov video camera and my Sony audio recorder.  The notary, Sonia Platz, freely acknowledged at the end of the session that, from her perspective, all was lawful and honorable in her observations of me and my environment.  I confirmed that the sounds of children playing originated at her address and not mine, and she concurred.  Hopefully, these duplicative recordings will be sufficient to establish the truth of a successful notarization.  While onenotary.us interrupted the conclusion of the video, Sonia and I reconnected without much difficulty and she assured me that all procedures were complete, lawful and enforceable.

I will update this blog as soon as Onenotary.us completes the video file.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams 


********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, please find my newly updated general affidavit sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Updated General Affidavit of LM, February 15, 2024 -- to be notarized, sent at 3:37 PM on February 15, 2024.

Please know that I am actively endeavoring to have this affidavit notarized.  I will be updating this blog with regard to my current progress.

As you know, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time your Office so desires.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment