My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, February 4, 2024

Hacked PMP Practice Exam on February 3, 2024

OIG Hotline, I greatly enjoy the learning process in general, and I find PMP material to be inherently interesting.  So the interference of the FBI and its affiliates in hacking my exam tonight through Eduhubspot is disappointing.  Please see my email, below, to my instructor Rekha Natraj.

I have received recent threats from FBI affiliates, the exact content of which is "Learn or Die," implying that an exam which is tampered with, like that which I took tonight, could result in my death or the deaths of my family members or untold others.  I find that threat to be unsettling, to say the least, particularly in the face of recent alleged actions by the FBI pertaining to biological harms.

No one should be facing daily threats to her life while attempting to engage in a challenging educational endeavor on which the future of many may depend.

Beyond the hacking of my exam this evening, I am informed that other students are receiving different exam questions, or advance notice of specific exam questions -- so that the "norming" of the class exams is now statistically skewed.

The FBI appears to be attempting to advance propaganda that I cannot master the material, that I am lagging the class as a group, or that I cannot pass the PMP exam, all of which I believe to be patently false.

I do ask that my practice exams not be hacked, that my answers not be altered, and that my score not be artificially depressed by this interference, as it was tonight.  While I would appreciate the absence of disinformation regarding my performance within the class population as a whole, the substance of these lies is not necessarily material, unless others believe them.

Clearly, the FBI appears to be afraid of my PMP engagement and what might result from it.  

I do have concerns about my ability to sit for the exam, which is normally taken via computer, without that process being hacked.  After my experience tonight, I do believe this concern is a valid one.

My understanding is that Eduhubspot's founder, Varun Anand, hopes his students will score 70% or above on the practice exams overall, as this indicates to him a likelihood of passing the PMP.  Without a hacked exam process, I believe I would easily have met this threshold score this evening.

It appears likely that I will need intervention in seeking an educational process through Eduhubspot that is free from harassment, hacking, disinformation, and harm.

I will write about my exam experience in an affidavit tomorrow, in order to provide this document to your Office.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment