My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Current Threats from the FBI and Its Affiliates

OIG Hotline, this post is to document a series of unusual items on my Amazon feed, presumably from the FBI or its affiliates, who are the only individuals who would have control over this material.  These items do not represent purchases that are on my shopping list, and their specificity, reinforced by many similar titles, is notable.

There appear to be repeated references to a loss of electricity at our home, as in "The Lucky Family Lost Electricity," and "Lights Out."

Beyond this, there are overt mentions of the FBI and the CIA in book titles within my "recommended for you" feed, exemplified by the following:


Alarmingly, the FBI book focuses on "crime scene forensics," which, combined with the product placement for septic tank items like "Green Gobbler Septic Tank" treatment, seems to reprise the FBI's refrain of attempting to wrongfully blame one or more of my family members of alleged capital crimes perpetrated through the Phoenix Program by Bxxxxxx Pxxx.


As you know, I have written to our local U.S. Attorney about this concern.  I'm not sure what other actions I can take to protect against predation, including false accusations, by Phoenix at this time.

My Amazon feed appears to be including many mentions of door locks, door alarms, chimney caps, and knives, as well as Chemistry and Biology text books, which I assume pertain to repeated chemical and biological weapons assaults. 

Strangely, there is a repeated mention of bees, apparently as a biological vector of some kind.
And in addition to all of the above, there are repeated recommendations of pictures books for those with dementia and Alzheimer's.  Given that it seems the FBI conveyed prion disease to me earlier this month, picture books for those with dementia represents a particularly sadistic taunt.
I remain extremely concerned for my family's safety and my own under the current circumstances.

Thank you for allowing me to document these apparent threats from the FBI and its affiliates.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment