My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, February 3, 2024

Update: Planned Notarization at 2010 El Camino Real, Santa Clara Accompanied by FBI Threats

Update:  OIG Hotline, I don't know that it is viewed as secure for me to convey my notarized affidavit to you through the normal channels.  The contents may be too sensitive.  I do possess this document, which was prepared for your Office.  In order to convey it to you confidentially, I will likely need guidance with regard to appropriate procedures.

Please be assured that this affidavit was notarized without the notary's viewing any portion of its contents.

Thank you for your understanding under these unusual circumstances.




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, please be informed that I am planning to have an affidavit notarized in person for your Office this afternoon.

Margherita, at the Postal Annex in Santa Clara (2010 El Camino Real), has confirmed over the phone that she will be available to help me.

Because I am receiving threats from the FBI pertaining to this notarization, I am documenting these details herewith.

I do realize that the FBI does not like the fact that I am formally notarizing documentation pertaining to the agency's malfeasance.

Yet, the agency appears unrepentant, and it is necessary for good people to take a stand.

I am taking care to notarize confidential material in person, without giving anyone a view of my affidavit's sensitive contents, including the notary.

While the FBI would no doubt like to take my life due to a false allegation that I represent a "national security risk," I am merely documenting the truth in a highly confidential manner, in deference to the OIG Hotline, the ODNI and the White House, in the hope that the far right's harms toward the law-abiding American public can be halted.  

Having said that, I will fully abide by President Biden's determinations in this and all other matters at hand, and maintain confidentiality in all circumstances without exception in perpetuity until and unless that restriction is lifted.

I do believe that, as a law abiding American citizen, I should have the freedom to safely notarize materials for your Office.

Thank you for allowing me to express these concerns.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment