My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, February 11, 2024

New Permissions for the OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, due to the fact that our son is still slurring his words and exhibiting the disorientation and cognitive dulling that are symptomatic of over-medication, I have prepared these additional permissions for your Office.

Dr. Khalid Salaheldin was released as Graham's psychiatrist by Stanford Medicine on the evening of Friday, February 9, 2024, shortly after I informed your Office of Stanford Medicine's alleged participation in the FBI's Phoenix Program pertaining to our son's care.

The physician replacing Dr. Salaheldin is Dr. Jackie Wang, who appears to be an Assistant Professor within the School of Medicine.  It is possible that her assignment of Graham's physician is unusual, given her academic post.  Her alleged communications from the FBI certainly continue to place Graham in jeopardy.

A scanned copy of permissions for your Office to speak to Dr. Wang appears below, in addition to being available within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: New Permissions for Stanford Medicine Physician Jackie Wang, sent at 1:16 PM on February 11, 2024.

Further communications pertaining to this matter can be found within the same email addresses with the subject headings ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re:Notes to Myself on Threats from the FBI toward Graham MacWilliams, sent at 9:36 AM on February 11, 2024, and ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd:  Request for Discharge of Graham MacWilliams from H2, February 11, 2024, sent at 1:34 PM on February 11, 2024.  A copy of the latter communication appears below. (Please note that my email addresses for Dr. Wang appear to be inaccurate as of this writing.)

An additional email for your reference appears as ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Doxycycline, sent at 11:00 AM on February 11, 2024.

Thank you for your advocacy at this critical juncture.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams








No comments:

Post a Comment