My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Two New Emails for the OIG Hotline and ODNI

OIG Hotline, please see an email pertaining to gardener Javier Luna, sent your attention within my email accounts at 1:39 PM today, February 27, 2024.  There is a request that this communication be forwarded to the Honorable Avril Haines of ODNI.  

In addition, please reference a second communication addressing new apparent threats extended to me, sent to your attention within my email accounts at 12:49 PM today, February 27, 2024.

Further, it is noteworthy that, following FBI affiliates' threats of power outage, our electricity was interrupted twice yesterday evening, for periods of time less than one minute each.  It would appear that FBI affiliates are demonstrating their capacity to cut our power at any time and for any duration.

Given ongoing threats of kidnapping, the FBI's capability in this regard is of concern.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment