My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 6, 2023

Documentation of Communication from Google

This is to document my receipt of several unusual emails from Google encouraging me to sign off of Web and App Activity monitoring within several Google accounts which I do not believe to be active: duncanmacwilliams@gmail.com (It is possible that this account was used for college application materials for Duncan MacWilliams years ago.  It should not show activity at this time.); oliviamarlaine@gmail.com (I do not recognize this account and am hesitant to explore its origins at this time.); LanevonHerzen@gmail.com (This account demonstrates an odd alteration of my account lanevonherzen@gmail.com, with all letters being lower case.  It is not clear to me whether these represent separate accounts, and, again, I am hesitant to investigate accounts I do not recognize as active and my own.  My only use of lanevonherzen@gmail.com at this time involves my signing onto my blog https://lanevonherzen.blogspot.com.)

Please note that I am also in receipt of unusual emails to an "oscargreenway@gmail.com," which, for reasons I cannot ascertain, are copied to my account lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  Oscargreenway@gmail.com is an account apparently originated by my stalker.  I do not own it and have no connection to email or online activity associated with any "Oscar Greenway" email account.  It appears to constitute a very early fake (circa early 2018) perpetrated by a predatory third party.

I am aware that far right segments of the FBI may utilize fake or unused Google accounts to mischaracterize the online activity of law-abiding "targets of interest."  As a result, I will make no attempt to engage with this particular mystery.

I include herewith the transcribed contents of the first of Google's emails, to duncanmacwilliams@gmail.com, for reference.  Each of these three emails includes identical contact, except for the greeting line.

**********************

Email sent to: duncanmacwilliamss@gmail.com. From: The Google Account Team, google-noreply@google.com. Date: January 5, 2023 at 8:16 PM

Subject: (Reminder) You have Web & App Activity turned on

Hello Duncan,

To protect your privacy, this is a reminder that you have your Web and App Activity setting turned on.

Web & App Activity is a setting that lets you save to your Google Account the things you do on Google sites, apps, and services, including your searches and associated information, like location and language.  It can also give you more personalized experiences across Google, like faster searches and better recommendations.

You're in control

No action is required on your part.  You can review your activity and change your settings anytime.  If you'd like to turn off Web & App Activity, review and delete your activity, or turn on auto-delete, visit My Activity.

For step-by-step instructions, visit our Web &App Activity Help Center.

Google

*************************

Please see the screenshots below for reference.

I hereby certify that the information included herewith is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams





No comments:

Post a Comment