My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Letter of Permission for OIG Hotline Investigations Division: Letter of Permission for CPA JoAnn Chow

January 18, 2023

I hereby grant to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division my full permission to access my tax returns and to discuss their preparation and filing with my CPA JoAnn Chow, in addition to any other information she may have received from third parties concerning me or my family.

In granting these permissions, it is my intention that the FBI's attempts to insert "errors" into the tax returns of "targets of interest" might be illuminated.  

Has JoAnn Chow, at the direction of her FBI handler and for compensation from Infragard, placed "errors" in my tax returns from prior years?  What sort of "errors" might these be?  Is the FBI accustomed to "recruiting" the accountants of "targets of interest"?  Is it "standard practice" for these accountants to guide their targeted clients to underpay taxes owed to federal and state tax authorities?  By how much?  Has JoAnn Chow's FBI handler engaged in communication with the IRS about my tax returns?  What sort of communication?  How recently?

It is my hope that OIG Hotline investigators will ask all of these questions and more of JoAnn Chow, her handler, and any others affiliated with this matter.

I respectfully request that OIG Hotline investigators treat all information obtained from CPA JoAnn Chow or her office, Chow and Ouyang, as confidential at this time.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, the following letter was sent to JoAnn Chow (joann@cocpas.com) via email from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com this morning, January 18, 2023 at 9:17 AM, with the subject heading "Letter of Permission."

January 18, 2023

Dear JoAnn,

As you know, I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting perpetrated by agency personnel against law-abiding American citizens.  The objectives of this malfeasance appear to align with goals of the far right, which is to say that they are autocratic in nature and by intent.

It would appear that one of the manifestations of the agency's misconduct involves the attempt to mischaracterize law-abiding Americans as "tax cheats" or "scofflaws."  It seems that far right FBI personnel involve themselves in the tax filings of those they have targeted as opponents of their political aims in an effort to thoroughly discredit them.

The issue of falsified law enforcement reporting as currently being perpetrated by far right FBI personnel constitutes an "insider threat" to our democracy.  As such, it is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

This letter serves as my permission for you to share my tax returns with the OIG Hotline Investigations Division.  Along with this, I grant my permission for you to discuss any and all information pertaining to my tax filings, tax preparation, or me personally with OIG Hotline investigators.

Please be apprised that the Office of the Inspector General Hotline is not synonymous with the Office of the Inspector General.  This permission pertains to the OIG Hotline Investigations Division only, and to no other person, office, or entity.  For clarity, you have my permission to speak to the OIG Hotline, not to the OIG.  You have my permission to share my tax returns with the OIG Hotline, not with the OIG.

Please allow me to express in advance my appreciation for your full disclosure and candor in speaking with  OIG Hotline investigators.  The preservation of our democracy requires courage and fortitude from all of us, JoAnn.  Your role in this process is highly important.

Sincerely yours,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment