My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 13, 2023

Email to the Falmouth Fire Department

This email has been transcribed for ease of reading.  A screenshot of the original communication appears at the conclusion of this post.

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: timothy.smith@falmouthfirema.gov, scott.thrasher@falmouthfirema,gov, chad.absten@falmouthfiremas.gov. cc: jsmith@tashafuels.com. Date: January 13, 2023 at 12:52 PM

Re:  40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole MA

Dear Fire Chief Smith and Deputy Chiefs Thrasher and Absten:

This is to confirm that Joe Smith of Tasha Fuels will be hand-delivering paperwork to the Falmouth Fire Department today related to the permit for a new fuel tank installation being completed this afternoon at my family residence at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole.  I am copying Mr. Smith on this email in order to keep him apprised of my reaching out to you.

Because Tasha Fuels is signatory to Infragard, and because the Falmouth Fire Department is signatory to Infragard as well, I feel it is prudent for me to restate that I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Far right segments of the FBI appear to have corrupted both the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program through the implementation of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting on a broad scale.

This malfeasance is the subject of an ongoing investigation at the federal level.

In the meantime, I would like to avoid any fire at my family property at 40 Gansett Rd., Woods Hole.

Accordingly, I would respectfully request that the Falmouth Fire Department inspect Tasha Fuel's new fuel oil tank installation at the earliest possible time in order to approve the affiliated permit.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment