My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, January 27, 2023

Update: Ongoing Disinformation About the MacWilliams Family Created by the Far Right

Update:  Question and response #5 have been added to the following dialogue.

*************************************************************************************

1.  The other evening, your son expressed to you some concerns about world safety.

Answer:  CNN had run a segment on the so-called "Doomsday Clock."  It was all very discouraging to me.

2.  Why?

Answer:  Because my stalker was thrilled.  He referred to his disinformation co-hort within FBI Counterintelligence as "shrewd thespians."  My impression is that these people are accustomed to slicing and dicing conversations in order to manufacture complete falsehoods about law-abiding American citizens.

3.  At one point during that conversation, you felt as though you misspoke.

Answer:  That's true.  At one point, I said to my son that my life wasn't particularly peaceful, or that I couldn't acquiesce, or that I couldn't be peaceful about the circumstances the far right has created.

What I really meant to say is that I cannot be passive.

4.  You quickly clarified what you meant for your son, yet you believe your words could be misquoted by far right factions of the FBI.

Answer:  Without question, they could be.  

I explained to my son that, to me, peaceful life meant writing my novel, being with my friends, enjoying the life I knew before the far right ever began to prey upon my family.  It was a lovely life.

But the predations of far right FBI personnel have removed that life from me, and I don't anticipate that I will reclaim it without quite a struggle.

In that struggle I am committed to peaceful means.  

But the articulation of the actions of criminal FBI agents affiliated with the far right is not a relaxing, meditative endeavor.  It's hard work.

5.  Yet you are committed to engaging in that hard work in order to defend our democracy, both now and in the future.

Answer:  Unequivocally, I am.

6.  Your son feels so poorly on a physical basis right now, he seems to feel he is being impacted by some sort of external radiation.

Answer:  My son has a significant pituitary issue that would make anyone feel quite terrible, I believe.  We're trying to address this privately, safely and promptly, despite what appears to be a degree of obstruction of that process.

But when he sees our cats stumbling and falling down, he draws the conclusion that there's an environmental problem of some kind that may be affecting the health of our family as well.

He has heard me speak of RF radiation, which he may have wrongly interpreted as ionizing radiation.  I pulled out all my gauges in an attempt to reassure him that I didn't believe any ionizing radiation was affecting us.  RF radiation remains a concern, unfortunately, and the gauges bear that out with data.

7.  What is your response to the continuous lies of far right FBI personnel about your family dialogue?

Answer:  My first response is a sense of grief over the loss of free speech for law-abiding American citizens.  That represents a devastating erosion of the right to privacy and the sovereignty of the individual all by itself.

The fact that private conversations may actively be re-edited by corrupt FBI personnel and affiliates to represent dialogue that never occurred --- such crimes as perpetrated by the far right are on a whole different level.

At that point, dystopia has arrived.

8.  Your son may have fears surrounding Putin's aggression in Ukraine and his frightening threats to engage in nuclear aggression in that context.

Answer:  Any thinking person is going to have concerns about Russian aggression in the world, including its affiliation with the far right within the United States.

But that doesn't mean that we personally have any knowledge of risks of such deployment.

We're alongside everyone else in our ignorance of that subject.

9.  You feel frustrated that far right factions are still being allowed to manufacture disinformation about your family.

Answer:  It's incomprehensible to me.  

It seems to me that an investigation of falsified law enforcement reporting should not be rendered a "political war" by the far right.  It should simply be a gathering of the facts.

But when those facts are condemnatory of far right factions of the FBI, as I believe to be the case now, the attempt to discredit whistleblowers becomes overwhelming.

10.  In what way overwhelming?

Answer:  There appears to be mail tampering on the part of the far right within the FBI in an attempt to force implicating material into the possession of a "target."  These machinations are quite alarming.

11.  Why?  

Answer:  Because great harm can be perpetrated by wayward law enforcement officers in the course of an unjustified law enforcement raid against a whistleblower.  There may not be time for a reasoned, careful evaluation of the facts in such a scenario.

12.  You would like a moratorium on further falsifications of your dialogue with family members, further lies about your communications, your mail, your online activity, etc.

Answer:  I am entirely law abiding, as is my husband, as are my sons.

So, yes, the falsifications need to be halted altogether in order for us to reclaim our lives as law-abiding American citizens.

13.  Your stalker has seemed to suggest that your FOIA request will soon be fulfilled without omissions or redactions.  What is your response to that possibility?

Answer:  Great hope that it's true.

14.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment