My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, January 7, 2023

Update January 8, 2023 at 5:26 PM: Threat to MacWilliams Family of JTF2 Deployment

An update appears at the end of this post.

January 7, 2023, 6:32 PM Pacific Time

This is to document that I have received a threat appearing to reference Canadian Special Forces JTF2 deployment to our family residence in Portola Valley, CA.

I regret that I am not in a position to assess the reliability of this information.

I do not have a military background, even in a domestic context, so the apparent reference to foreign special forces teams exists outside of my area of expertise.

Having said that, I have long been in receipt of claims that the same type of falsified law enforcement reporting in which the FBI is currently engaging within the United States is being perpetrated within the Five Eyes, Continental Europe and elsewhere.

If true, perhaps this would serve as some false justification for a deployment of Canadian special forces to assail the family of a law-abiding American citizen who is a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

Thank you for allowing me to document my receipt of this threat of foreign special forces deployment.

Certainly, I remain concerned for the well-being of my family at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Update:  

January 8, 2023 at 5:26 PM

This is to confirm that my family is fine as of this writing.

My husband has left for his conference in Half Moon Bay.

New threats that have appeared since yesterday seem to reference the renewed use of the Library of Congress as a repository for defamatory information about me as a "target of interest."

In addition, there have been several mentions of a "courier," which I take to mean a delivery person, arriving at our front door within the next several days.  There seems to be a violent intention associated with this predicted visit.

RF radiation continues to be high within our home, corresponding to threats of deployment of the DEWs placed in our attic and garage.  

Also, there are ongoing mentions of HAARP deployment targeting both our 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA address and that of our younger son (3131 Pierce St. San Francisco).  According to the threats I have received, this deployment appears to have been perpetrated by HAARP-tasking colleagues of Shriever Air Force Base personnel, alleged to be within the Canadian Air Force.

Arson threats are ongoing, and appear to be paired with warnings of harm caused by EMT personnel in the aftermath of a fire.

I would like to express my thanks to all those who have intervened on behalf of my family to ensure our safety at this time.  Your efforts continue to shield us in profound ways.

It would appear that the problem of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives may be a problem that extends well beyond the United States, and, further, that the promise of democracies other than our own may depend upon its full illumination.

I hope to assist in that effort.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams 



No comments:

Post a Comment