My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Does the FBI Disrupt the Attempts of "Targets of Interest" to Pay Their Bills?

 OIG Hotline investigators, an invoice from Tasha Fuels allegedly attached by Paula Baxter routed me to a dead-end link on Instagram.  This is the screenshot of the associated page:


To be clear, I am not accessing Instagram or any other social media platform at this time.

In order to ensure that FBI personnel do not attempt to allege otherwise, I am documenting recent email communications with Tasha Fuels below.

It appears that both Panton Plumbing and Tasha Fuels may be withholding invoices, in a pattern in which plumber Tim Duffany also engaged.  There seems to be an intention on the part of the handlers involved to withhold billing and then follow up by accusing a "target of interest" of non-payment.  

When FBI personnel are able to tamper with email accounts of "targets of interest," disruption of normal communications becomes a fairly simple matter, it would seem.

It is likely that Paula Baxter's email account shows a sent invoice, while mine shows no invoice received.

This type of disruption appears to be typical of attempts on the part of far right segments of the FBI to falsely characterize "targets of interest" as "unreliable," "untrustworthy," or "criminal" in their financial dealings.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent from pbaxter@tashafuels.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: January 25, 2023 at 11:28 AM

Hi Lane,

Joe met with the fire department and your system install has passed inspection and you are all set.

I will run the credit card today!

Thank you,

Paula

************************************************************************************

Email sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: pbaxter@tashafuels.com. Date: January 25, 2023 at 11:44 AM

Thank you very much, Paula.  

Please send me the invoice via email, so that I can contact my credit card company regarding the charge.

Please extend my thanks to Joe and Aaron as well.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent from: pbaxter@tashafuels.com. To: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: January 25, 2023 at 12:38 PM

Hi Lane,

I just sent it!

Thank you,

Paula

************************************************************************************

Email sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. To: pbaxter@tashafuels.com. Date: January 25, 2023 at 4:00 PM

Paula, the attachment sent me to Instagram, which is not secure for me at this time.

I simply need a jpeg of the invoice or a direct scan.  Please do not link to any social media platforms.

I have checked with my credit card companies, none of which have received an attempted charge from Tasha Fuels.

I would appreciate your prompt followup regarding this matter.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment