My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, January 9, 2023

Email to Jim Mellano of AFE Concerning Communications

OIG Hotline investigators, because it has been conveyed to me that the AFE, at the direction of the FBI, may have falsified witness statements for pay, I have attempted to exercise great care in my communications with this organization.

Jim Mellano has lied in writing with regard to AFE share valuations in an apparent attempt to guide me to underpaying federal and state tax due on this transaction.  I consider his actions to be almost certainly guided by an FBI handler who has been directed to falsely accuse an FBI whistleblower of wrongdoing.  Nonetheless, all parties involved in prevarication surrounding financial transactions possess responsibility for their actions.

Mr. Mellano has recently documented within an email that AFE will be sending me a 1099-B form reporting the sale of my AFE shares.

Given that I am in receipt of recent threats pertaining to a falsely incriminating document or documents arriving by courier, I have asked Mr. Mellano to ensure that AFE communicate with me through email only at this time.

The content of my email to him this morning is included below.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

Email sent to: jmellano@mellano.com.  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: January 9, 2023 at 8:31 AM

Re: AFE Communications

Jim, I need to follow up with an important detail:

I respectfully request that the tax documentation and all future communications from AFE be sent to me via email, and not through the U.S. postal service, UPS, FedEx or other means of hard copy delivery.

I will confirm email receipt promptly.

This is a security precaution, and I appreciate your honoring this request.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment