My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, December 31, 2022

2016 Valuation of American Florists' Exchange Shares

This is to document an exchange between Ms. Flora Tso of Fisher Investments and Mr. Jim Mellano of American Florists' Exchange regarding the value of AFE shares in 2016.

One might reasonably ask why Mr. Mellano confirmed a $7500 per share value of AFE stock in 2016 for Mr. Tso, but repeatedly misrepresented that value to me as $12,000 and $10,000 for the same time period.

Is it because his FBI handler instructed him to supply me with disinformation with the specific intent that I would underpay my federal and state taxes?

Is the FBI attempting to cause law-abiding American citizens misclassified as "targets of interest" to underpay their taxes in an effort to charge them with crimes they would never have knowingly or willingly committed?

Please reference my post entitled, FBI Techniques of Obstruction and Disinformation, Example #1, dated December 27, 2022.

I hereby certify that all content is a faithful transcription of communications between relevant parties.




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: jmellano@mellano.com. From: f.tso@fi.com. Date: March 3, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Hello Jim,

I am reaching out today to regretfully advise that Richard Von Herzen passed away on 1/28/2016.  As his daughter, and trustee, Lane MacWilliams, settles his estate, we are requesting the following:

1)  Valuation of his portion shares in LA Flower Market as of 11/17/2012

2)  An accounting of dividends and/or interest dispersed since 11/17/2012 through 1/28/2016 (this can bee reflected quarterly or annually)

3)  Valuation of his portion of shares in LA Flower Market as of 1/28/2016

I have CC'd Lane on this email for your reference.

Thank you in advance for your prompt attention,

Flora

Flora Tso, Fisher Investments

**************************************************************************************************


Email sent to: f.tso@fi.com.  From: jmellano@mellano.com. Cc: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 15, 2016 at 6:46 AM


Flora,


The Richard P. Von Herzen trust, dated 12/23/2010, owns 11 shares of The American Florists' Exchange on certificate number 868.


The share value has not changed in the last 5 years.  We have only had 2 shares sold and changed hands in that time.  The price per share has been $7500.00 per share for both sales.


Dividends:


1/2012  $350

7/2012. $300

12/2012 $350

12/2012 (January 2013 dividend paid early) $350

7/2013. $350

1/2014. $350

7?2014. $350

1/2015 $400

7/2015  $400

1/2016 $400


Feel free to reach out to me should you have any other questions.


Jim Mellano


*************************************************************************************






No comments:

Post a Comment