My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, December 22, 2022

A Letter to MPIUA Board of Directors

Email sent from: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  To: mpiuainspections@mpiua.com. Date:  December 21, 2022 at 1:11 PM

Re: ATTN: MPIUA Board of Directors

To the MPIUA Board of Directors:

This letter is to document my concern that MPIUA is signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI.

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the agency's direct perpetration and aggregation of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  The programs which appear to demonstrate this corruption include the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.

As an FBI whistleblower, I have been threatened with MPIUA insurance policy cancellation as directed by the FBI and compensated by Infragard.

This communication serves to document those threats, as well as to register my concern about the clear and present conflict of interest within MPIUA's status as signatory to Infragard.

Certainly, I hope my policy with MPIUA, #1509219-5, will remain in full force and effect as I endeavor to illuminate the "insider threat" posed by far right factions of the FBI.

Please be informed that this matter is the focus of an ongoing investigation within the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, whose investigators will receive a copy of this letter.

Due to the unusual nature of this circumstance, I will share a copy of this communication with the Massachusetts Insurance Commissioner as well.

Thank you for your attention to this important concern.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment