My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Documentation of 45-second Voicemail from Multiple Callers

This is to document my receipt this afternoon of a voicemail from an unknown caller or callers, 45 seconds in length, beginning at 3:09 PM and ending at 3:10 PM.  Today's date is December 7, 2022.

The voicemail seemed to involve multiple speakers in a language that was difficult to distinguish due to muffling of the sound quality -- perhaps Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) or perhaps Vietnamese or another Asian language.

The caller ID was listed as "out of area," and the displayed number was as follows:  650-420-4583.

I have recorded the 45-second voicemail on my audio recording device, the ownership of which I have already conveyed to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline.

Because the FBI is known to utilize spoofed called IDs in its program of falsified law-enforcement reporting against law-abiding "targets of interest," I believe it is wise for me to document this call herewith.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.





Lane MacWilliams




No comments:

Post a Comment