My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Phone Call Documentation 12/20/2022, 12/21/2022

This is to document two phone calls this afternoon to my home phone from a woman who identified herself as Cynthia Barrett (575) 915-5756.  The calls were received at 3:03 PM and 3:17 PM Pacific Time.  While the first call was a hang-up, the second was accompanied by a 35-second voicemail in which Ms. Barrett claimed to be seeking to buy a hardware store gift card for her grand nephew residing in Woodside.

In the context of this voicemail, Ms. Barrett appeared cogent and articulate, and I find it unlikely that she suffers from dementia.

Because far right segments of the FBI have utilized phone calls from strangers to falsely implicate "targets of interest" of wrongdoing, I am documenting these calls herewith.

In addition, I have audio recorded the voicemail's content and will convey this material to OIG Hotline investigators upon their request.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

12/21/2022

Additional hangup calls, ostensibly from Ms. Barrett's phone number, were received on December 21, 2022 at 7:05 AM, 9:15 AM, and 9:39 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment